The Operation board game is the classic silly skill game. It is a great way to teach hand eye coordination as both kids and adults try to remove funny ailments from Cavity Sam. Some would say the original is the best version of Operation but you should have a look at this list of special edition Operation board games. Now you can play different versions from your favorite shows and movies such as Family Guy, Disney Junior's Doc McStuffins Toy Hospital, and Trolls. You can even help save Dave the Minion in the Despicable Me 3 version. If you're a fan of science fiction be sure to check out the three Star Wars editions: Chewbacca, R2-D2 and BB-8 all need help with their custom ailments. Each collector's edition of the Operation board game comes with a unique set of Funatomy and their own lights and sounds!
There is also a Noah's Ark edition of the Operation board game where you help Noah collect all the animals before the flood. No matter what you are a fan of there is a version of Operation for you.
Vote up the best editions of Operation you like to play or would like to play the most!
- Take turns removing as many Funatomy parts as you can without setting off the buzzer.
- Successfully removing the Funatomy parts earns you money.
- The player with the most money at the end of the game wins!
- Play the classic game with your favorite characters from Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Operate on Oogie Boogie!
- Remove the 12 custom Funatomy pieces without setting of the alarm.
- Help Dory find fish in the ocean.
- 12 unique fish pieces.
- Collect the most fish to help Dory save the day!
- Help Rudolph save Bumble.
- Use the tweezers to remove 12 custom plastic pieces from the board without making Bumble roar!
- Rudolph's nose lights up!