Looking for good PC trading games on Steam? Look no further, as we're ranking the best Steam trading games that you'll definitely find worth your time. The Steam Store can be frustrating to browse, as they often are too gratuitous with their tagging system. To ensure that you find exactly what you're looking for, browse this list of the best trading PC games on Steam.
Players of Team Fortress 2, a team-based first-person shooter game, which features two combat teams competing with one another, is also a trading game where players can trade items, in particular Steam items. Windward, meanwhile, is a multiplayer sandbox game focused on ships and sailing the high seas. It, too, is a trading game with players trading items of personal and gameplay value.
Vote up all the top trading games on Steam that you would recommend to other gamers, and downvote anything you played but didn't enjoy.
- 112534Patrician III: Rise of the Hanse is the third video game from Ascaron in their Patrician... more on Wikipedia
- 2Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants is the third installment to the business simulation game... more on Wikipedia7225
- 3The Guild 2: Renaissance is a life simulation video game which takes place within fictional... more on Wikipedia4717
- 4X3: Terran Conflict, is a space trading and combat simulator from German developer Egosoft and... more on Wikipedia2513
- 52519Elite: Dangerous is a space adventure, trading, and combat simulator that is the fourth... more on Wikipedia
- 61812The Guild 2 is a historical multiplayer real-time strategy video game developed by 4HEAD... more on Wikipedia
16bit Trader is an casual brother of Merchants of Kaidan. Take revenge on your father’s killer, and become the richest merchant in the kingdom! Immerse yourself in this old-school nostalgia-inducing trading experience.
Winds Of Trade is a strategy game about running an ocean trading company in the 18th and 19th centuries. Building your trading empire will not be your only goal! Ruthless pirates, shady smugglers, wartime and fierce competitors will make the way to the top a long and hard road.
- 9Offworld Trading Company is a real-time strategy (RTS) video game developed by Mohawk Games... more on Wikipedia1717
- 10Merchants of Kaidan is a challenging trading game with lots of RPG elements. It takes place in... more on Wikipedia1517
- 121720Anno 2070 is a city-building and economic simulation game, with real-time strategy elements.... more on Wikipedia
- 13Grand Ages: Medieval is an entry in Kalypso's "Grand Ages" series of strategy games. It is a... more on Wikipedia1112
Frantic Freighter is a virtual reality video game. The player works for a space delivery service and is responsible for getting some cargo from planet A to planet B.
- 1722Anno 1800 is a city building real-time strategy video game, developed by Blue Byte and... more on Wikipedia
Business Tour simple and entertaining gameplay allows you to come up with many interesting strategies, come to agreements with your rivals and even enter into conspiracies against other players. Apart from that, the game helps you to reveal your inner entrepreneurial qualities. For precisely this reason, children and adults alike can enjoy this game equally.
- 19710Galaxy On Fire 2 is a spaceflight simulation video game created and distributed by Fishlabs in... more on Wikipedia
- 20710Endless Sky is a top-down space exploration game, inspired by Escape Velocity. It is a free,... more on Wikipedia
- 2111Space Trader is a video game developed by the Canadian developer HermitWorks, for Microsoft... more on Wikipedia
- 2312Aven Colony is a city-building strategy video game developed by Mothership Entertainment and... more on Wikipedia
- 2458X3: Reunion is a single-player space trading and combat game developed by Egosoft and... more on Wikipedia
- 2558Project AURA is a Strategy/Simulation video game developed by Pixel Quality Games set in an... more on Wikipedia