List of PG-13 horror comedies, ranked from best to worst with movie trailers when available. This list takes the best PG-13 horror comedies and pits them against each other to see once and for all what the greatest PG-13 horror comedy movie of all time is. This list of popular PG-13 horror comedies includes information like who directed the film, when it was released, and which actors starred in the movie. If you think the top PG-13 horror comedy movie isn't as high as it should be, be sure to vote it up so it can take its rightful place among the other great PG-13 horror comedy films on this list. If you're trying to find a specific PG-13 horror comedy film, you can search this list and filter for what you're looking for.
This list below has everything from Gremlins to Little Shop of Horrors.
If you're trying to find out "What are the best PG-13 horror comedies?" and "What are the most famous PG-13 horror comedies?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.
Use this list if you're looking for some new horror comedies that are rated PG-13. Between Netflix, Hulu, and other services, there are thousands of great horror comedies rated PG-13, so get out there and start watching.
You could always re-rank this list, then share it on your social networks to get a count of what only your friends think about this topic.
What kind of directors have worked on PG-13 Comedy horror movies in the past? Dan Aykroyd and Robert Zemeckis both have, as have other great directors.
- After saving New York City from a ghost attack, the Ghostbusters -- a team of spirit exterminators -- is disbanded for demolishing parts of the city during the battle. But when Ghostbuster Peter ...more
- After the members of a team of scientists (Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray) lose their cushy positions at a university in New York City, they decide to become "ghostbusters" to wage a ...more
- This film is a 1992 American black comedy-fantasy film directed by Robert Zemeckis and scripted by David Koepp and Martin Donovan. Starring Meryl Streep, Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Isabella ...more
- Drag Me to Hell is a 2009 American horror film co-written and directed by Sam Raimi. The plot, written with his brother Ivan, focuses on loan officer Christine Brown, who reluctantly, under orders ...more
- Irish hotelier Peter Plunkett (Peter O'Toole) attempts to fill the chronic vacancies at his castle by launching an advertising campaign that wrongly portrays the property as haunted. Unfortunately, ...more
- After newspaper reporter Cindy (Anna Faris) accidentally watches a strange videotape that causes the viewer to die within a week, she discovers the tape is only one of many weird happenings. Local ...more
- Tremors II: Aftershocks is a 1996 direct-to-video sequel to Tremors, in which the character of Earl Bassett, returning from the first film, is hired to deal with a subterranean "graboid" at a Mexican ...more
- Repossessed is a 1990 comedy film that belatedly spoofs the 1973 horror film The Exorcist. It was written and directed by Bob Logan. The film features the original star of The Exorcist, Linda Blair, ...more
- After a rare comet sighting, teen sisters Regina (Catherine Mary Stewart) and Samantha (Kelli Maroney) find that they're among the only survivors of a zombie attack. The girls partner with another ...more
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark is a 1988 comedy horror film directed by James Signorelli. Cassandra Peterson plays the role of horror hostess Elvira in her feature film debut. The screenplay was ...more
- Elvira's Haunted Hills is a sequel to Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, directed by Sam Irvin. The film premiered at the International Rocky Horror Fan Convention on June 23, 2001.
- Dim-witted Cindy Campbell (Anna Faris) and her sex-crazed friend, Brenda (Regina Hall), team up with cute-but-clueless Tom Ryan (Craig Bierko) to save the world from a hostile alien invasion, with ...more
- For Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson), nothing is the same after she meets Merrick Jamison-Smythe (Donald Sutherland). Merrick tells the teen that he's been sent to train her to fight vampires, and he ...more
- My Boyfriend's Back is a 1993 American romantic black comedy film directed by Bob Balaban which tells the story of Johnny Dingle, a teenage boy who returns as a zombie to meet Missy McCloud, the girl ...more
- A man (Arye Gross) and his friend (Jonathan Stark) exhume an ancestor (Royal Dano) in the house where his parents were killed.
- Strange Frequency is a 2001 film directed by Mary Lambert and Bryan Spicer.
- While attempting to seduce gorgeous lawyer Diane Lightson (Demi Moore), wealthy gadabout Chris Thorne (Chevy Chase) agrees to drive her to Atlantic City, N.J. But, when some reckless driving draws ...more
- Warm Bodies is a 2013 drama horror romance film written by Jonathan Levine and Isaac Marion and directed by Jonathan Levine.
- Dapper Count Dracula (Leslie Nielsen) relocates from his Transylvanian castle to Victorian London with his slavish assistant, Renfield (Peter MacNicol), in search of new blood. He finds it in a pair ...more
- It's a Wonderful Afterlife is a 2010 British comedy film directed by Gurinder Chadha. The screenplay centres on an Indian mother whose obsession with marrying off her daughter leads her into the ...more
- The Return of Swamp Thing is a sci-fi-comedy film released in 1989, and directed by Jim Wynorski. It is based on the DC Comics title Swamp Thing and is a sequel to the 1982 horror film Swamp Thing ...more
- Ralph (Dean Cameron) is a sexually frustrated vampire who suffers from a peculiar curse. He's condemned for eternity to watch his one true love, Mona (Tawny Fere), be murdered by a ham bone. Now it's ...more
- Stuff Stephanie in the Incinerator is a 1989 horror-comedy written and directed by Don Nardo and distributed by Troma Entertainment. The plot follows a wealthy couple and their friend as they enter a ...more
- After a nature photographer (Mark L. Taylor) dies on assignment in Venezuela, a poisonous spider hitches a ride in his coffin to his hometown in rural California, where arachnophobe Dr. Ross Jennings ...more
- Blithe Spirit is a 2020 British fantasy romantic comedy film directed by Edward Hall, based upon the 1941 play by Noël Coward. A spiritualist medium holds a seance for a writer suffering from ...more