This list of the best PG martial arts movies is ranked from best to worst by film fans just like. This list takes the best PG martial arts movies and pits them against each other to determine, once and for all, the greatest PG martial arts movie of all time. If you think the top PG martial arts movie for kids isn't as high as it should be, then be sure to vote it up so it can take its rightful place among the other great PG martial arts films on this list. If you're trying to find a specific PG martial arts film you can search this list and filter to find what you're looking for.
This list is made up of movies like The Karate Kid and Kung Fu Panda. So, if you're trying to find out "What are the best PG martial arts movies?" and "What are the most famous PG martial arts movies?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.
Use this list if you're looking for some new martial arts movies that are rated PG. Between martial arts movies on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and other services there are thousands of great martial arts movies for kids, so get out there and start watching.
Share this list so that your friends can vote too. And if you like these movies, check out our list of the best ninja movies.
- Daniel (Ralph Macchio) moves to Southern California with his mother, Lucille (Randee Heller), but quickly finds himself the target of a group of bullies who study karate at the Cobra Kai dojo. ...more
- The Karate Kid, Part II is a 1986 American martial arts film. A sequel to 1984's The Karate Kid, Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita reprise their respective roles as young karate student Daniel LaRusso and ...more
- Now known as the Dragon Warrior, Po (Jack Black) protects the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, the Furious Five. However, a dangerous villain threatens Po's awesome ...more
- Young siblings Rocky (Michael Treanor), Colt (Max Elliott Slade) and Tum Tum Douglas (Chad Power) arrive for their summer stay with their Ninjutsu master grandpa (Victor Wong), who has passed down ...more
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mark Caso, Michelan Sisti, Leif Tilden, Kenn Troum) again battle their archenemy, the rogue ninja Shredder (Francois Chau). Shredder attempts revenge by obtaining ...more
- Po the panda (Jack Black) works in his family's noodle shop and dreams of becoming a kung-fu master. His dream becomes a reality when, unexpectedly, he must fulfill an ancient prophecy and study the ...more
- The Karate Kid, Part III is a 1989 martial arts film, and the second sequel to the hit motion picture The Karate Kid. The film stars Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki Morita and Robyn Lively. As was the case ...more
- Young martial artists face their grandfather's foes when they accompany him to Japan to deliver a priceless dagger.
- Bob Ho (Jackie Chan), an undercover operative for the CIA, decides to give up his career and marry his girlfriend, Gillian (Amber Valletta). First however, he has one more mission to complete: Gain ...more
- When his mother's career results in a move to China, 12-year-old Dre Parker (Jaden Smith) finds that he is a stranger in a strange land. Though he knows a little karate, his fighting skills are no ...more
- Brothers Johnny (Ernie Reyes Jr.) and Adam (Nicolas Cowan) are coasting through a fun surfer existence in Los Angeles when they are suddenly accosted by a band of ninjas. A mysterious warrior comes ...more
- Phileas Fogg (Steve Coogan) is an inventor living in Victorian England. He believes he can travel around the world in 80 days. Another inventor (Jim Broadbent) challenges him to make the trip, and ...more
- Ninja brothers Colt (Michael J. O'Laskey II), Rocky (Mathew Botuchis) and Tum Tum (Victor Wong) go to an amusement park to get a glimpse of their idol, action star Dave Dragon (Hulk Hogan). But when ...more
- Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo have grown apart since their last adventure. The teenage terrapins must ...more
- Reporter April O'Neil (Paige Turco) purchases an ancient Japanese scepter that can cause those simultaneously holding it in different centuries to switch places in time. When she is transported to ...more
- Eddie (Jackie Chan) is an indomitable Hong Kong cop who, after a near fatal accident involving a mysterious medallion, is suddenly transformed into a Highbinder -- an immortal warrior with inhuman ...more
- Texas ranger J.J. McQuade (Chuck Norris) likes to work by himself, until a Latino state trooper, Kayo Ramos (Robert Beltran), needs his help to find out who hijacked a U.S. Army convoy and hurt ...more
- A part-Indian Vietnam veteran (Tom Laughlin) kicks around bigots who pick on his girlfriend's (Delores Taylor) so-called freedom school.
- Mobsters send a Bruce Lee look-alike (Johnny Yune) cross-country with what he thinks are bags of flour.
- A veteran (Chuck Norris) teaches martial arts to a California detective (Jennifer O'Neill) and her colleagues, and joins them on a case.
- The Trial of Billy Jack is a 1974 film starring Delores Taylor and Tom Laughlin. It is the sequel to the 1971 film Billy Jack and the third film overall in the series. Although commercially ...more
- The four nations of Air, Water, Earth and Fire lived in harmony until the Fire Nation declared war. A century later, there is still no end in sight to the destruction, then, an Avatar named Aang ...more
- Dragonball Evolution is a 2009 adventure fiction film directed by James Wong. The film is based on the Japanese Dragon Ball manga by Akira Toriyama, and stars Justin Chatwin as Goku, Emmy Rossum as ...more
- Lame in one leg, Ryan Jeffers (Mario Yedidia) has few friends in his high school and spends most of his time with Chinese restaurant chef Ming (Dennis Dun), who gives him the Book of Tao. When he is ...more
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie is a 1997 American superhero film directed by David Winning and Shuki Levy. It was produced by Saban Entertainment and Toei Company, Ltd. like Mighty Morphin Power ...more