Here are the best PG romantic comedies that the whole family can enjoy. This list takes great PG rated romantic comedies and compares them against each other to see which one reaches the top of the list. Popular clean romantic comedies include While You Were Sleeping and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. If you think the top PG Romantic comedy movie isn't as high as it should be then be sure to vote it up so it can take its rightful place among the other great romantic comedy films that are also rated PG.
Be sure to check out all the rated-PG romantic comedies on the list to vote up your favorites and find your next watch. You'll find famous movies like Groundhog Day and Some Like It Hot, along with other class PG romance comedies. With all that being said, if you're trying to find out "What are the best PG romantic comedies?" and "What are some cute rom-coms?," rest assured this list is the perfect resource for you. Use this list if you're looking for some new romantic comedies that are rated PG. Between Netflix, Hulu and other services there are thousands of great romantic comedies rated PG, so get out there and start watching.
Tom Hanks and Woody Allen are among the directors that have worked on a Romantic comedy PG film.
- Lonely transit worker Lucy Eleanor Moderatz (Sandra Bullock) pulls her longtime crush, Peter (Peter Gallagher), from the path of an oncoming train. At the hospital, doctors report that he's in a ...more
- Everyone in the Portokalos family worries about Toula (Nia Vardalos). Still unmarried at 30 years old, she works at Dancing Zorba's, the Greek restaurant owned by her parents, Gus (Michael ...more
- Enchanted is a 2007 American musical live-action/animated fantasy romantic comedy film, produced by Walt Disney Pictures with New York Academy Barry Sonnenfeld and Josephson Entertainment. Written by ...more
- Snobbish and wealthy Joanna Stayton (Goldie Hawn) is living a life of leisure with her husband, Grant (Edward Herrmann), when she falls off their yacht and suffers amnesia. Grant takes the ...more
- George Banks (Steve Martin) and his wife, Nina (Diane Keaton), are the proud parents of Annie (Kimberly Williams), but when she returns from studying abroad and announces that she's engaged, their ...more
- Return to Me is a 2000 American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Bonnie Hunt and starring David Duchovny and Minnie Driver. It was filmed in Chicago in 1999, and released in April 2000.
- Struggling boutique bookseller Kathleen Kelly (Meg Ryan) hates Joe Fox (Tom Hanks), the owner of a corporate Foxbooks chain store that just moved in across the street. When they meet online, however, ...more
- After the death of his wife, Sam Baldwin (Tom Hanks) moves to Seattle with his son, Jonah (Ross Mallinger). When Jonah calls in to a talk-radio program to find a new wife for his father, Sam ...more
- Groundhog Day is a 1993 American fantasy comedy film directed by Harold Ramis. A derisive weatherman (Bill Murray) finds himself reliving the same day over and over again after reporting a small ...more
- No sooner does Italian-American widow Loretta (Cher) accept a marriage proposal from her doltish boyfriend, Johnny (Danny Aiello), than she finds herself falling for his younger brother, Ronny ...more
- Having already left three grooms at the altar, Maggie Carpenter (Julia Roberts) is branded "the runaway bride" by jaded city journalist Ike Graham (Richard Gere). But, after his facts are called into ...more
- Sabrina Fairchild (Julia Ormond) is a chauffeur's daughter who grew up with the wealthy Larrabee family. She always had unreciprocated feelings for David (Greg Kinnear), the family's younger son and ...more
- Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease," the most successful movie musical of all time. A ...more
- Stuck-up figure skating whiz Kate Moseley (Moira Kelly) is denied a gold medal at the 1988 Olympics after a fall. As Kate drives off partner after partner, her coach, Anton (Roy Dotrice), must ...more
- In this adaptation of Jane Austen's classic novel, pretty socialite Emma Woodhouse (Gwyneth Paltrow) entertains herself by playing matchmaker for those around her. Her latest "project" is Harriet ...more
- On a whim, American teenager Daphne (Amanda Bynes) boards a plane to England to find the father she never met. Upon arriving there, though, she makes a startling discovery: The man she's looking for ...more
- Leap Year is a 2010 Irish-American romantic comedy film directed by Anand Tucker and written by Harry Elfont and Deborah Kaplan. Loosely based on I Know Where I'm Going, and It Happened One Night the ...more
- Catherine Boyd (Meg Ryan) is a highly intelligent doctoral student at Princeton University and is engaged to stuffy Professor James Moreland (Stephen Fry). Ed Walters (Tim Robbins), a mechanic and ...more
- Born with the snout of a pig, young Penelope Wilhern (Christina Ricci) spends life a virtual prisoner in her home. Believing that the only way to break the curse is to marry one of her own kind, she ...more
- Despondent over the marriage of her ex-husband to a younger woman, a middle-aged divorcée plunges to her death from her penthouse. At the woman's funeral, her former college friends (Bette Midler, ...more
- Sam (Hilary Duff), a teenager in California, is obliged to work as a janitor and dishwasher in the diner of her stepmother (Jennifer Coolidge). After a cell phone mix-up, Sam begins an anonymous ...more
- The Prince & Me is a 2004 romantic comedy film directed by Martha Coolidge, and starring Julia Stiles, Luke Mably, and Ben Miller, with Miranda Richardson, James Fox, and Alberta Watson. The film ...more
- Like many New York City gals, Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) loves to shop. The trouble is, she shops so much that she is drowning in debt. Rebecca would love to work at the city's top fashion ...more
- Romancing the Stone is a 1984 American action-adventure romantic comedy. Directed by Robert Zemeckis, it stars Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito. The film was followed by a 1985 ...more
- The Jewel of the Nile is a 1985 action-adventure romantic comedy and a sequel to the 1984 film Romancing the Stone, with Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner, and Danny DeVito reprising their roles. ...more