The Best Pop Artists Of 2022
Who else finally got their driver's license, attended a political rally, or broke up with their toxic ex last year?! Despite the shade that pop music constantly receives, pop artists will always drive the music industry, inspire social change, and help listeners discover their most authentic selves. From Gen Z popstar royalty Olivia Rodrigo and Billie Eilish to the legendary Elton John, all of the musicians featured below are shaping 2022's pop music scene one Billboard hit single at a time.
Which trending pop singers are you most excited to see live, and whose projects are you currently listening to? Which studio album will break more records than SOUR? Vote below for the best pop artists of 2022, and be sure to also check out this year's top new pop songs here.
- Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. Born and raised ...more
- Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She rose to prominence with her lead roles on the Disney television programmes Bizaardvark and High School ...more
- Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is an American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. Her first experience with ...more
- Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988) is an English singer-songwriter. After graduating from the BRIT School in 2006, Adele signed a recording contract with XL Recordings. In 2007, she received ...more
- Ariana Grande (born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, she is known for her wide vocal range, which critics have ...more
- Dua Lipa (born August 22, 1995) is an English singer, songwriter, and model. Her musical career began at age 14, when she began covering songs by other artists on YouTube. In 2015, she was signed ...more