The Best Pop Artists Of 2023
Despite the shade that pop music constantly receives, pop artists will always drive the music industry, reaching massive worldwide audiences through their catchy hit singles while simultaneously inspiring social change on a regular basis. Puerto Rican reggaetón superstar Bad Bunny and singer-songwriter royalty Taylor Swift may have been the unofficial king and queen of 2022's pop scene, but who will reign over 2023? From Gen Z Best New Artist Grammy recipients Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo, to rap's finest Nicki Minaj and Drake, all of the musicians featured below are shaping 2023's pop music scene one Billboard hit single at a time.
Which trending pop singers are you most excited to see live, and whose projects are you currently listening to? Which studio album will break more records than Midnights (if that's even possible)? Vote below for the best pop artists of 2023, and be sure to also check out this year's top new pop songs afterwards.
- Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. Born and raised ...more
- Adele Laurie Blue Adkins (born 5 May 1988) is an English singer-songwriter. After graduating from the BRIT School in 2006, Adele signed a recording contract with XL Recordings. In 2007, she received ...more
- Abel Makkonen Tesfaye (born 16 February 1990), better known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer.He has won three Grammy Awards, eight Billboard Music ...more
- Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist. She is known for embracing various ...more
- Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (born December 18, 2001), known professionally as Billie Eilish, is an American singer and songwriter signed to Interscope Records. Her first experience with ...more
- Harry Edward Styles (born 1 February 1994) is an English singer, songwriter and actor. His musical career began in 2010 as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor. ...more