The Best Pop Groups Of 2023
Do pop groups even exist anymore? Of course, but they're not as easy to find as you might think. In a world full of popstars, rock bands, rappers, county singers, techno DJs, and eccentric indie artists, it's difficult to discover new pop music by actual groups beyond the Top 40 solo musicians with backup bands. That being said, we've got a fire roster of 2023's hottest pop bands, ranging from hybrid alternative pop rock supergroups Imagine Dragons and Bastille to Y2K-inspired boybands 5 Seconds of Summer and PRETTYMUCH. Whether your music taste leans more towards indie duo Beach House or the OG trendsetters ABBA and Tears for Fears, we want to know which trending pop groups currently conquer your car stereos!
Which of these musicians are you most excited to see live, and whose records are you listening to right now? Vote below for the best pop groups of 2023, and be sure to also check out this year's top new pop songs afterwards.
- Coldplay are a British rock band formed in London in 1996. They consist of vocalist and pianist Chris Martin, guitarist Jonny Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman, drummer Will Champion and creative ...more
- BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a South Korean boy band formed in 2010 and debuting in 2013 under Big Hit Entertainment. The septet—consisting of members Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and ...more
- Imagine Dragons are an American pop rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Imagine Dragons' lineup consists of lead vocalist Dan Reynolds, guitarist Wayne "Wing" Sermon, bassist Ben McKee and drummer ...more
- The Chainsmokers are an American electronic DJ and production duo consisting of Alexander "Alex" Pall and Andrew "Drew" Taggart. They started out by releasing remixes of songs by indie artists. The ...more
- 5 Seconds of Summer are an Australian pop rock band from Sydney, New South Wales, formed in late 2011. The group consists of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Luke Hemmings, lead guitarist Michael ...more
- Tears for Fears are an English pop rock band formed in Bath, England, in 1981 by Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith. Founded after the dissolution of their first band, the mod-influenced Graduate, Tears ...more