List of the best Priscilla Presley movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Priscilla Presley's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Priscilla Presley movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Priscilla Presley movies will be at the top of the list. Priscilla Presley has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Priscilla Presley movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Priscilla Presley films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Priscilla Presley role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Priscilla Presley performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List contains films like Hayley Wagner, Star and The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Priscilla Presley movies?" and "What are the greatest Priscilla Presley roles of all time?"
- The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear is a 1991 comedy film starring Leslie Nielsen as the comically bumbling Police Lt. Frank Drebin of Police Squad!. Priscilla Presley plays the role of Jane, with O.J. Simpson as Nordberg and George Kennedy as police captain Ed Hocken. The film also features Robert Goulet as the villainous Quentin Hapsburg and Richard Griffiths as renewable fuel advocate Dr. Albert S. Meinheimer. Zsa Zsa Gabor, Mel Tormé and members of the Chicago Bears have cameo roles. David Zucker returns from the first entry as director and screenwriter of the film. Jim Abrahams and Jerry Zucker serve as executive producers for the film and receive writing credit due to their... more on Wikipedia
92Agree or disagree?
- Actors: O. J. Simpson, Leslie Nielsen, Zsa Zsa Gábor, Priscilla Presley, George Kennedy
- Released: 1991
- Directed by: David Zucker
- The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! is a 1988 American comedy film. It is the first in The Naked Gun series of films starring Leslie Nielsen, Priscilla Presley, George Kennedy, and O. J. Simpson. The three films chronicle the adventures of Nielsen's character, the bumbling police lieutenant Frank Drebin. The film series is based on the character created by Nielsen in the television series Police Squad!. The core creative team behind Police Squad! and the movie series includes the team of David Zucker, Jim Abrahams, and Jerry Zucker.... more on Wikipedia
88Agree or disagree?
- Actors: O. J. Simpson, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Reggie Jackson, Leslie Nielsen, Priscilla Presley
- Released: 1988
- Directed by: David Zucker
- Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult is a 1994 comedy film, the third and final film in the Naked Gun series, which was based on the Police Squad! television series. It was marketed with the tagline: "Mostly All New Jokes." The "33⅓" of the title is a reference to the speed at which long playing phonograph records play. The film was originally going to be titled Naked Gun 33⅓: Just for the Record, but was changed after the studio felt not many understood the joke. It was also going to be called "The Naked Gun III: The Final Insult", according to some Christmas 1993 video previews. Leslie Nielsen returns as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, along with Priscilla Presley as Jane Spencer Drebin, O. J.... more on Wikipedia
42Agree or disagree?
- Actors: O. J. Simpson, Raquel Welch, Anna Nicole Smith, Leslie Nielsen, Priscilla Presley
- Released: 1994
- Directed by: Peter Segal
- Love Is Forever or Comeback is a 1982 film based on the experiences of Australian journalist John Everingham in Laos and Thailand. It was written, directed and co-produced by Hall Bartlett and co-produced by Michael Landon who played the lead role in the film. Filmed in Thailand, it was released outside the United States in cinemas under the title of Comeback or Passion and Valor and shown first in America on television.... more on Wikipedia
25Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Priscilla Presley, Michael Landon, Edward Woodward, Jürgen Prochnow, Laura Gemser
- Released: 1983
- Directed by: Hall Bartlett