List of the best Project Runway episodes, as voted on by other fans of the series. Project Runway is a reality television show hosted by model Heidi Klum. With so many memorable episodes of the show, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Project Runway episodes of all time are. Fans of Project Runway are extremely passionate about the show, and there is often debate over which episodes are better than others. That's why this list exists- so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is.List features episodes like "Welcome to Los Angeles!," "There IS an I in Team," and many more. What is the best Project Runway episode of all time? Look below and find out.
- It's the ultimate unconventional challenge when the designers are split into small teams to create a luxurious mini collection inspired by items from four completely varied retailers. Fashion ...more
- The designers choose items from a chocolate shop to make their outfits.
- The designers have to come up with outfits that are based on various hairstyles. Italian fashion designer Alberta Ferretti is the guest judge for the week.
- The designers have to create a fashion forward outfit representing strong and practical Marie Claire Women. The winning design will be displayed on a 40 foot tall billboard in Times Square.
- A visit to Central Park sets the scene in which the designers are informed that they'll be designing an evening outfit based on a story that's been inspired by a tiny dog. The designers must also ...more
- For their last challenge before Fashion Week competition, the designers must make outfits using their own artistic expressions. After the elimination, the final designers return home to work on their ...more
- The designers must create a high-fashion look and a ready-to-wear companion piece to appear in a L'Oreal Paris ad.
- The remaining designers are in a challenge that involves seamless fashion transformations.
- The designers are divided in two teams of six, where they have to design a trendy six piece collection for fall 2010. The teams are asked to choose a concept and a textile as the core of their ...more
The History of the American Girl
- Season 9 of the fashion-themed reality series kicks off.
- After months at home to prepare the final moment has come. The final three have their shot to show the world their collections. While the audience watches the models strut their stuff on the runway.
- Bow ties are the centerpiece when the designers craft looks. Guest judge: Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
- As the fourth season draws to a close, one designer, with the help of Victoria "Posh" Beckham, is finally chosen as the winner of Project Runway.
- In the fourth-season opener, the new crop of designers invades New York City. Then, it's pins-and-needles time when the first challenge finds the newbies racing to design whatever they want. Monique ...more
- The remaining designers must come up with clothing that are inspired by female professional wrestlers.
- The remaining designers have to put their own spin on denim fabric.
- In a sales-based test, the clothiers are tasked to sell their goods to folks on the street. They must also spin out fall looks. Designer Anna Sui is the guest judge.
- A team challenge tasks the clothiers with stitching together cohesive looks for working women. Joanna Coles is the guest judge.
- The clothiers create looks to accompany new hairstyles for women who are in need of makeovers. British fashion designer Alice Temperley serves as the guest judge.
- When Heidi introduces nine men on the runway, the designers are stunned. But they quickly breathe a sigh of relief when Tim reveals that the men are not their models - they will be designing for ...more
Road to Runway Season 10
Remixing an American Classic
- The remaining designers try to measure up as they begin working for a very different client.