Dig deep, deep down into your soul and think of your all-time favorite designers from "Project Runway." The ones who went on to win the competition and even the ones you think who were robbed. This list features all the fan favorites, including the designers we just love to hate.It's not about winning here, people – it's about who got you to say which catch phrase the most. It also has a little to do with whose designs you most loved, because that's only half the battle. The real winners are those that could make us laugh and love despite some of their ghastly designs.
- 502134Oh Christian. Winner of the fourth season and founder of the famous catchphrase "fierce." The phrase was continuously used and abused until it became no longer relevant. Your designs, however, are timeless and still attract the likes of Taylor Swift and Kaley Cuoco.
Mondo Guerra1978-06-06Oh Mondo, many thought you were robbed in season 8. It's a good thing he came back in 2012 for the "All Stars Edition" and won. Mondo famously revealed his HIV-positive status on the runway with one of his designs.
- 444161The mysterious Dmitry. He looks like a Disney villain, but he was season 10's champion, so it evens out.
Dom StreaterDom won season 12 with the biggest prize package of $500,000 in the show's history. Pretty incredible since she started out working two jobs to support herself in the beginning of her career.
- 248123Scarlett was truly a character on the show with his porcelain baby doll looks. He lost in season 1 and in the "All Stars" edition, but his flowing, romantic designs serve him well as the creative director of bridal couture at Kenneth Pool.
Anthony WilliamsAlthough losing in season 7, fans adored Anthony. Guest judge Jessica Alba did as well, considering she wore one of his designs on the red carpet.
Anthony Ryan AuldWinner of the second "All Stars" season, Anthony will create a custom-branded capsule collection for Nine West. He would go on to share his prize money with fellow competitor Joshua McKinley to invest in his designs.
Korto MomoluMomolu will go down in the show's history as the almost winning multiple times. She was runner-up in season five and in two separate seasons of "Project Runway All-Stars."
- 276156Seth's philosophies on creating, "clothing with a conscience" got him the season 7 win. He still practices that in his newest work that featured sustainable fabrics from recycled plastic bottles.
- 227120Uli and Heidi share German heritage together, but surprisingly, she did not win because of that reason. Though she lost in season 3, her well executed and clean designs were a fan fave.
Rami KashouRami had technical skill above all others in season 4, but sadly didn't take home the gold. His finale collection truly showcased his talents as a designer with clean but intricately detailed gowns.
- 211118Valentine was known for her gorgeous bohemian, chic designs.
Michael KnightMichael didn't win season 3, but many of his designs were on point during challenges. His Pam Grier hot pant inspiration and innovative coffee filter dress will be fondly remembered.
- 178101Laura was the designer who had six KIDS. Six! She was a finalist in season 3 but lost to Jeffrey Sebelia.
- 178106This Georgian native went on to win season 6. After her successful win, she designed dresses for the likes of Selena Gomez and Carrie Underwood.
Chris MarchAppearing on season 4 and the "All Star Challenge," Chris went home empty-handed. If empty-handed means having Beyonce as your client.
- 180112Leanne became the winner of season 5 with her stunning prelude to her final collection that featured a show-stopping wedding dress. In fact, she's still designing wedding gowns, which were featured in last year's New York Fashion Week.
- 15393Season 2 runner-up was actually invited back by Bravo to blog for the 3rd season. His orchid outfit was stunning, though.
- 16211311th season winner and first-ever survivor of the "teams" edition, this Portland native took it all. Her plans after the win was, "To get an accountant to figure out how to do my taxes with all that money." Smart move.
- 12380In season 2, Verreos was most memorable for his take on the Barbie Doll challenge. He was, unfortunately, cast off by Heidi because of the makeover challenge for Daniel Vosovic.
- 189144The former Miss Trinidad and Tobago Universe, Anya, won season 9, which will be added next to her pageant trophy. She's now a travel ambassador for Trinidad and Tobago.
- 13196Winner of season 2, Chloe beat out Daniel Vosovic and Santino Rice. She then acted as judge for season 1 of "Project Runway Vietnam."
Jillian LewisJillian was a season 4 runner-up that featured her collection of separates that were truly inspirational. She now makes private designs for clients and runs her own clothing line.
- 11185Often striking controversy, Kara was the only female left on season 1. She kept insisting she would win off of her creativity and talent, yet called in a favor for free custom-designed shoes for her show.