Ranker may collect a commission from links on this page.
There’s nothing like the feeling of having a large, dedicated room with theater seating, the best techie gadgets available, surround sound and most importantly, a television that’s bigger than your neighbor’s. An LCD home theater projector can turn a bare wall into a movie-style experience, making your house the new envy of the neighborhood. If you’ve ever asked the question, “What are the best projector brands available?” before then you have definitely come to the right place!There are many different brands and options available, so when you get ready to purchase your new projector, a quick internet search will provide all the research you need to make the best decision, including topics like price, style, networking capabilities and graphics display. The brands on this list were compiled based by user preference for key factors like durability, price, versatility, company rapport and customer service. This list discusses the most popular brands of projectors, including: Dell, IBM, Sony, Motorola, Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, Samsung, Canon, Toshiba, Casio, Epson, Yamaha, 3M, Philips, Kodak, Sanyo, Panasonic and Acer. If you have ever tried one of these brands and would like to share your opinion with the rest of the world, please vote for your favorite one today!
Most divisive: InFocus
- Consumer electronics, Motion Picture and Video Production, Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Electronics industry
- Photography, Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing, Photographic Equipment and Supplies
- Special Industry Machinery, NEC, All Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing, Electronic Computer Manufacturing, Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- Information technology, Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing, Electronic Components