There are so many good episodes of Property Brothers, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Renting or Renovating" the best, or is "Particularly Particular" your favorite episode of Property Brothers? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Property Brothers are, let's rank every Property Brothers episode from best to worst.
In Property Brothers, twin brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott help buyers find, buy, and renovate their dream homes, working within a strict timeline and budget. The brothers are experts in real estate/properties: Drew as an agent and Jonathan as a contractor. Produced by Cineflix, Property Brothers premiered on January 4, 2011 and has inspired several spinoffs, such as Brother vs. Brother. In 2015, Property Brothers was nominated for an Emmy in the category "Outstanding Structured Reality Program."
Vote up your favorite episodes of Property Brothers, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Property Brothers episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 2 Episode 4: A couple makes a move from the suburbs to the city.
- Season 2 Episode 9: A kosher family looks for a home with room for their family to grow.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Kieron & Emma are searching for a downtown property with some added flair.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Preserving a home's historic charm becomes a wild ride for a couple.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Almost newlyweds search for a new home.
- 202Season 11 Episode 5: A couple runs into a snag at city hall during their house hunt.
- 3620Season 9 Episode 13: Perfectionists land a fixer-upper that may contain a hidden time capsule.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Despite a maxed-out budget, a couple rejects Jonathan's money-saving ideas.
- Season 2 Episode 10: First time homebuyers ambitiously look for a dream house.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Having outgrown their apartment, newlyweds search for a starter home.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Family needs a larger home in a quiet neighborhood with space for the kids.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Parents stuck in a tiny apartment with a boisterous son seek a new home.
- 110Season 3 Episode 5: A couple needs a house in a family-friendly neighborhood.
- Season 11 Episode 6: Jonathan's budget goes out the window after a homeowner goes rogue.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Couple looks to get out of their rental & into a house that has everything.
- Season 4 Episode 11: A family is ready to leave their rental and finally purchase a home.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Couple gets a crash course in foreclosure and some foundation-shaking news.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Convenience is a must for a busy family.
- 134Season 3 Episode 1: Paralyzed by indecision and renting, a couple are desperate to buy a house.
- 112Season 8 Episode 14: Jonathan has his hands full with a giant renovation due in seven weeks.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Indecisive newlyweds face a frustrating house hunt until Drew intervenes.
- Season 1 Episode 9: A couple hopes to move out of their in-laws and into a move-in ready home.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Empty nesters are ready for a downsize in the city.
- Season 8 Episode 5: A single mom fears her dream home project is coming off the rails.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Cramped in a condo, a couple and their twins need a new home.