The Best Rappers Of 2023
Rappers have always been at the forefront of pop culture since the ‘90s, but 2023’s hip-hop scene in particular is ready for world domination. Multi-talented artists Bad Bunny, Doja Cat, Drake, and Her Majesty Nicki Minaj remain forces to be reckoned with across the Billboard charts (and they don't plan on slowing down anytime soon). Trap-stars Lil Baby, Future, and Gunna continue to keep it real throughout their fire collaborations; and A-list newcomer Latto refuses to hold back her “big energy” with a Best New Artist Grammy nomination now under her belt. Superstars in-the-making Doechii, GloRilla, and Ice Spice inspire the next generation of female rappers throughout their unique performance styles and empowering verses; and Frank Ocean is slated to headline this spring's highly-anticipated Coachella music festival.
Which trending hip hop artists are you most excited to see live, and whose records are you currently listening to? Vote below for the best rappers of 2023, and be sure to also check out this year's top new rap songs afterwards.
- Kendrick Lamar Duckworth (born June 17, 1987) is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his ...more
- Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, better known by his stage name Future, is an American rapper, singer, and record producer from the Kirkwood neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. After releasing a series of ...more
- Dominique Jones (born December 3, 1994), known professionally as Lil Baby, is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. He is best known for his songs "Freestyle", "Yes Indeed" and "My Dawg", the ...more
- Aubrey Drake Graham, who records under the mononym Drake, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actor. He was born in Toronto, Ontario. He first garnered recognition for his role as Jimmy Brooks on ...more
- Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph (born October 22, 1992), known professionally as 21 Savage, is an American rapper known for his mixtapes The Slaughter Tape (2015) and Slaughter King (2015) and his EPs Free ...more
- Jermaine Lamarr Cole (born January 28, 1985) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born on a military base in Germany but raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Cole ...more