Here is a list of the best reality TV on Amazon Prime's streaming service. These great reality shows feature many of the most memorable TV personalities of all time (as well as some of the worst people on reality TV) as seen in some amazing competition shows, real-life drama, and general reality TV programs.
What are the best reality shows on Amazon Prime? With so many choices, how can anyone decide which show to watch? Some might opt to revisit old favorites, while other viewers are looking to check out some of the most memorable shows of recent days that they missed during their original runs. Be sure to vote for your personal favorites and vote down any shows you just couldn't get through.
Having a lot of options isn't exactly a bad thing, but with the multitude of available Amazon Prime streaming reality television programs, it can be a little overwhelming. Sure, Amazon Prime "suggests" shows for you, but let's face it: sometimes that doesn't work out so well. Hopefully, if you're on the fence about committing to a particular streaming TV show on Amazon Prime, this list can help you out a bit.
Whether you're into competition shows, profession-based shows, or spooky paranormal shows, you can easily get sucked into a new favorite show watching Amazon Prime streaming. There really is something out there for everyone! If you know what's worth watching, take a look at this list of Amazon Prime reality shows and vote up your favorites accordingly.
- Designers face challenges and assignments that will test their design skills and business acumen.
- Castaways attempt to outwit, outlast and outplay each other for a prize of $1 million.
- Drag queens compete to be the last contestant standing.
- Profiling unusual addictive behaviors.
- Civilians go under cover as prisoners to discover the root of systemic problems facing county jails.
- Teams of dogs and their humans embark on an adventure, facing challenges across multiple continents.
- The Grand Tour is a British motoring television series for Amazon Video presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May and produced by Andy Wilman. The four agreed to produce the series ...more
- Following two of the couples that entered into blind unions on "Married at First Sight."
- Teams of two travel the globe to try to win $1 million.
- Blindfolded survival experts are left in some of the harshest environments on earth.
- What Not to Wear is a BAFTA Award-nominated makeover reality television show launched by the BBC in 2001. It was presented by Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine for five series, bringing the ...more
- Contestants compete to prove they can make it as a supermodel.
- World-class bladesmiths re-create historical edged weapons in a cutthroat competition.
- A young lesbian "it-crowd" navigates and celebrates life in Tampa Bay while battling stereotypes.
- Total Wipeout was a British game show, hosted by Richard Hammond and Amanda Byram, which first aired on 3 January 2009. Each week, 20 contestants competed in a series of challenges in an attempt to ...more
- Modern-day pirates blindly bid on abandoned storage units that may contain junk or treasure.
- Til Debt Do Us Part is a Canadian television series produced by Frantic Films for Slice in Canada, Zone Reality in the United Kingdom and AmericanLife TV Network and CNBC in the USA. It is hosted by ...more
- Sex Sent Me to the ER is an American television series on the TLC network that premiered on December 28, 2013. The show has actors reenact real-life accidents that occurred during sex. A preview ...more
- Two affluent socialites move in with a hardworking farm family.
- Cameras capture the action in the Atchafalaya Basin during alligator-hunting season.
- Danny "The Count" Koker stops at nothing to find and flip the greatest rides of all time.
- Ten Canadian comedians compete to make each other laugh, while not laughing themselves.
In4LO - Off-Road Reality TV
- Little Women: LA (Lifetime, 2014) is an American reality television series. The series chronicles the lives of little women who are friends living in Los Angeles, California in their quests to live ...more