Want to laugh while you watch two people fall in love? Then you want to check out the best romantic comedies coming out this year. The best romantic comedies of 2020 will have you rolling on the floor laughing as they warm your heart. Netflix started the year strong with To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You but there are also smaller films you may not have heard of such as A Simple Wedding about a daughter who is overwhelmed by her parents' desire for her to get married and Olympic Dreams. But which of these is the best 2020 romcom? You get to help decide with your votes.
Vote up the rom-coms that you thought were the funniest or most romantic or perfectly blended the two!
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is a 2020 American teen romantic comedy film directed by Michael Fimognari, based on Jenny Han's 2015 novel P.S. I Still Love You and a sequel to the 2018 film To All the Boys I've Loved Before.... more
2110Love this movie?
- Actors: Ross Butler, Noah Centineo, Lana Condor
- Directed by: Michael Fimognari
- Holidate is a 2020 American romantic comedy holiday film directed by John Whitesell. Two enduring singles, Sloane and Jackson (Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey), decide to be each other's "Holidates" for family gatherings throughout the year.... more
144Love this movie?
- Actors: Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, Kristin Chenoweth
- Directed by: John Whitesell
- Palm Springs is a 2020 American romantic comedy film directed by Max Barbakow. Nyles (Andy Samberg) and Sarah (Cristin Milioti) encounter each other by chance at a Palm Springs wedding and find that the next morning they can't escape the venue, themselves, or each other.... more
82Love this movie?
- Actors: Andy Samberg, Cristin Milioti, Peter Gallagher, J. K. Simmons
- Directed by: Max Barbakow
The LovebirdsThe Lovebirds is a 2020 American romantic comedy film directed by Michael Showalter. On the brink of breaking up, a couple (Kumail Nanjani and Issa Rae) gets unintentionally embroiled in a bizarre murder mystery, and as they get closer to clearing their names and solving the case, they need to figure out how they, and their relationship, can survive the night.... more
72Love this movie?
- Actors: Kumail Nanjiani, Issa Rae, Anna Camp, Kelly Murtagh, Moses Storm
- Directed by: Michael Showalter