Want to laugh while you watch two people fall in love? Then you want to check out the best romantic comedies coming out this year. The best romantic comedies of 2020 will have you rolling on the floor laughing as they warm your heart. Netflix started the year strong with To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You but there are also smaller films you may not have heard of such as A Simple Wedding about a daughter who is overwhelmed by her parents' desire for her to get married and Olympic Dreams. But which of these is the best 2020 romcom? You get to help decide with your votes.
Vote up the rom-coms that you thought were the funniest or most romantic or perfectly blended the two!
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is a 2020 American teen romantic comedy film directed by Michael Fimognari, based on Jenny Han's 2015 novel P.S. I Still Love You and a sequel to the 2018 film To All the Boys I've Loved Before.... more on Wikipedia
144Love this movie?
- Actors: Ross Butler, Noah Centineo, Lana Condor
- Directed by: Michael Fimognari
- Love Wedding Repeat is a 2020 romantic comedy film written and directed by Dean Craig, a remake of French wedding comedy 'Plan de Table'. Troubles arise for a man when he is abruptly reunited with an old flame at his sister’s wedding.... more on Wikipedia
42Love this movie?
- Actors: Sam Claflin, Olivia Munn, Eleanor Tomlinson
- Directed by: Dean Craig
The LovebirdsThe Lovebirds is a 2020 American romantic comedy film directed by Michael Showalter. On the brink of breaking up, a couple (Kumail Nanjani and Issa Rae) gets unintentionally embroiled in a bizarre murder mystery, and as they get closer to clearing their names and solving the case, they need to figure out how they, and their relationship, can survive the night.... more on Wikipedia
02Love this movie?
- Actors: Kumail Nanjiani, Issa Rae, Anna Camp, Kelly Murtagh, Moses Storm
- Directed by: Michael Showalter
The Half of ItThe Half of It is a 2020 American coming-of-age dramedy, written and directed by Alice Wu. Shy, straight-A student Ellie Chiu (Leah Lewis) feels isolated and friendless in her remote, backwater town of Squahamish, where she reluctantly agrees to help the lovelorn school jock Paul Munsky (Daniel Diemer) write love letters to Aster Flores (Alexxis Lemire), the girl they both secretly love.... more on Wikipedia
22Love this movie?
- Actors: Leah Lewis, Alexxis Lemire, Daniel Diemer
- Directed by: Alice Wu