We're ranking the best romantic country songs of all time, with artists ranging from the legendary Randy Travis and Alan Jackson to Dolly Parton and Vince Gill. This list features all of the top country songs about romance, by both modern country artists and classic industry veterans alike. Have you listened to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's steamy duets or the Chicks' powerful harmonies?
Vote up the country music tracks that you believe are the most romantic, and vote down the ones that don't give you many fuzzy feelings inside.
- A promise to be yours for all eternity sounds pretty romantic.
- A love song that says it's the small things that really matter.
- A song with a real life view into Alan Jackson's real life romance.
- George Strait's song about how his love for a woman gets him through those dark and lonely nights.
- A pure and honest tune from a country music classic that's simply romantic.
The guiding force in this duet is Faith Hill's love. A song between a real-life husband and wife - it doesn't get more romantic.
- Sweeping song about wanting to spend your whole life with the person who constantly amazes you.
A beautiful and simple story about a couple falling in love is Brad Paisley's ultimate romantic song.
- This song is about promising to be true and love someone forever.
- Josh Turner's hit that puts his romantic low country voice front and center to set the mood.
- Classic song about never letting go of love.
- This is the utlimate country choice for newlyweds because of its romantic nature. The song is about first realizing true love.
- Shania Twain's sultry and romantic tune about loving someone after all these years.
Brad Paisley's love song to his wife after the birth of their son. A song to show how his love for her has only grown stronger over the years. A great romantic sentiment.
- Johnny Cash's romantic overture declaring his love for June Carter
- Mark Wills song about promising forever to someone you love.
Blake Shelton's hit about never giving up on your true love.
- Overwrought Patsy Cline song about being absolutely head over heels.
A romantic song that does its best to set the mood for your own romantic occasion.
- Clint Black's ode to his wife that she actually sings on. How romantic.
- Wistful song about coming back to a perfect romantic memory
- A romantic song about not being able to live without the one you love.