There are so many great science fiction books, both classics and new sci-fi, it can be difficult to keep up. The best sci-fi audiobooks can make the task easier by allowing you to listen while you commute, are at work, or just doing tasks around the house.
Some of the best sci-fi books are Audible exclusives, such as The Atlantis Gene and the full cast audio play of Ender's Game. There are also many of the greatest sci-fi audiobooks, including 1984, The Running Man, and World War Z. In a way, listening to top science fiction audiobooks is a little like sci-fi itself, especially if you've loaded up the latest on the little computers we carry around in our pockets.
Which of these sci-fi audiobooks will you download? Try Audible and get two free audiobooks - which makes it even easier to catch up on all the must-read sci-fi. Vote for the science fiction audiobooks you would recommend to your fellow sci-fi fans and add any must-listen books we might have missed.
- 152The Martian is a 2011 science fiction novel written by Andy Weir. The story follows an... more
- 60Nineteen Eighty-Four, sometimes published as 1984, is a dystopian novel by English author... more
- 62Ender's Game is a 1985 military science fiction novel by American author Orson Scott Card. Set... more
- 4211/22/63 is a novel by Stephen King about a time traveler who attempts to prevent the... more
- 42The Host is a romance novel by Stephenie Meyer. The book is about Earth, in a post apocalyptic... more
- 12The Running Man is a science fiction novel by Stephen King, first published under the... more
- 20The Stand is a post-apocalyptic horror/fantasy novel by American author Stephen King. It... more
- 20World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War is an apocalyptic horror novel by Max Brooks.... more
- 50The Road is a 2006 novel by American writer Cormac McCarthy. It is a post-apocalyptic tale of... more
- 42One Second After is a 2009 fiction novel by American writer William R. Forstchen. The novel... more
- 44Revival is a 2014 novel by American writer Stephen King, published by Scribner. A minister and... more