Every Movie (And Series) In The 'Scream' Franchise, Ranked
Vote up the most rewatchable films in the 'Scream' franchise.
There is no doubt that all these movies are classics or at least memorable but one of them has to be the best of the Scream movies. Will it be the first Scream film that started it all back in 1996 or maybe one of the follow-ups in the series such as Scream 2 will make it to the top of the list?
Your votes will help determine the best movies in the Scream series. Vote up your favorites and vote down the Scream films you didn't like to ensure the right movie makes it to the top of the list.
- 1322 VOTESThe sleepy little town of Woodsboro just woke up screaming. There's a killer in their midst who's seen a few too many scary movies. Suddenly nobody is safe, as the psychopath stalks victims, taunts them with trivia questions, then rips them to bloody shreds. It could be anybody...
- Category: Film (1996)
- 2264 VOTESSydney (Neve Campbell) and tabloid reporter Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox) survived the events of the first "Scream," but their nightmare isn't over. When two college students are murdered at a sneak preview of "Stab," a movie based on the events from the first film, it's clear a copycat killer is on the loose. Sydney and Gail, as well as fellow survivors Deputy Dewey (David Arquette) and Randy (Jamie Kennedy) have to find out who is behind this new murder spree, before they all end up dead.
- Category: Film (1997)
- 3279 VOTESIt has been many years since the Ghostface Killer cut a deadly path through the town of Woodsboro. In order to get over the trauma of those horrific events, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) has written a self-help book. She returns to Woodsboro for her book tour, and reconnects with old friends Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox) and Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette). However, Sidney's arrival also sparks the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney and everyone she loves in danger.
- Category: Film (2011)
- Photo: Scream4127 VOTES
Scream (2022)Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, Calif., a new killer dons the Ghostface mask and begins targeting a group of teenagers to resurrect secrets from the town's deadly past.
- 5250 VOTESIn the final installment to this trilogy, a murdering spree begins to happen again; this time targeted toward the original Woodsboro survivors and those associated with the movie-inside a-movie, Stab 3. Sydney (Neve Campbell) must face the demons of her past to stop the killer(s).
- Category: Film (2000)
- Photo: user uploaded image6174 VOTES
Scream (TV Series)A group of teens becomes the target of a killer.
- Category: TV Program