List of the best Scrubs episodes, as voted on by other fans of the series. Scrubs is a medical comedy-drama series which ran from 2001-2010. The show follows Zach Braff as the lovable J.D; a fresh med school graduate who begins his journey as a doctor. With so many memorable episodes of the show, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Scrubs episodes of all time are.Fans of Scrubs are extremely passionate about the show, and there is often debate over which episodes are better than others. That's why this list exists- so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is. Examples of episodes on this list include "My Best Friend's Baby's Baby" and "My Baby's Baby" and "My Balancing Act." What is the best Scrubs episode of all time? Look below and find out.
- 19728"My Screw Up" is the 14th episode of season three and the 60th episode overall of the American... more
My LunchApr 25 2006J.D. asks Dr. Cox out for lunch, but runs into annoying former patient Jill Tracy, who...
- 13715Dr. Cox starts drinking after his decisions result in the death of three of his patients. The... more
- 11016"My Finale" is the hour-long season finale for season eight of the American sitcom Scrubs. It... more
- 9916The three interns are each assigned patients with various illnesses. Statistically speaking,... more
- 9313J.D. and Turk make a huge sacrifice concerning a decade-long steak night tradition for a dying... more
- 7317In a "Wizard of Oz" homage, J.D. is trying to go home, Turk searches for a heart donor and... more
- 5911When Dan resurfaces, J.D. is shocked to learn his father has passed away. The reactions from... more
- 9046A new patient at the hospital wakes up and sees everything happening around her as a... more
- 5113Ben takes the news of his diagnosis pretty well - at least better than his sister Jordan and... more
- 365Season 2 Episode 1: Relationships between the staff of Sacred Heart Hospital have been shaken since Jordan's revelations.
- 4621Jordan's brother Ben is admitted at Sacred Heart for having an accident with a nail gun. J.D.... more
My Long GoodbyeApr 05 2007Laverne is brain-dead, and her family decides to take her off life support. One by one, the... more
- 265Season 2 Episode 15: Elliot meets a nice guy at the bar, but when she finds out he's a male nurse (a "murse") at Sacred Heart she has doubts about getting involved with him. Meanwhile, Turk keeps asking Carla to marry him, but she still won't give an answer.
- Season 5 Episode 13: J.D. and Dr. Cox go through the five stages of grief with their favorite patient who is declining in health.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Kelso dons SCR to prove a point to Cox, only to watch it backfire when an obnoxious patient refuses to listen to him; J.D. and Turk party while Carla struggles to find solace in Elliott.
- 194"My Chopped Liver" is the 17th episode of season five and the 110th episode of the American... more
- 217Season 3 Episode 12: J.D. believes he may have finally found a mentor in Dr. Kevin Casey, a surgeon with obsessive-compulsive disorder, and it turns out that Dr. Cox has always been jealous of the guy. Meanwhile, Janitor and his new assistant help Kelso out with a garbage problem.
- 140Season 1 Episode 7: J.D. has finally earned the spot as brightest student, but he's got competition: Nick Murdoch, who seems to be nicer, friendlier and has a better butt than him.
- 130Season 1 Episode 6: Dr. Cox is still facing the threat of suspension, and coincidentally, J.D. is assigned to a special patient: Jordan Sullivan, an important board member. She is very demanding and J.D. ends up sleeping with her after he confronts her.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Comeuppances are in store for Cox, Kelso and J.D. from, respectively, a hypochondriac, a surgical patient and Elliot, who wants more than just sex from J.D.
- 187Season 1 Episode 1: John Dorian, J.D. to friends, is a boyishly handsome, self-deprecatingly funny, likeable guy who would be confident if he only realized his assets. Four years of medical school have prepared J.D. for his first day as an intern at Sacred Heart Hospital--but he has his doubts.
My ButterflyMar 16 2004An ever present butterfly prompts the question on what could have happened different as Turk...
- Season 4 Episode 12: When J.D. must address a bunch of pre-med students about what it's like to be a doctor, he strays off the beaten path and chooses to discuss his best moments as a doctor instead.
- Season 8 Episode 19: J.D. plans to say goodbye to Sacred Heart.