It was such a great series, let's rank every season of 2 Broke Girls from best to worst. For those of you who stuck with unlikely friends Max and Caroline throughout their entire quest to launch their own cupcake business, then here you'll find a chance to vote on the best seasons of 2 Broke Girls. If you're unfamiliar, the sitcom follows the antics of Max, a poor from birth but street-smart waitress, who befriends Caroline, a former socialite who finds herself down on her luck. The two dream of launching their own business... if only they can come up with the money to do it.
So, whether you're a long time fan of 2 Broke Girls or are just thinking of checking it out, come on in. Here you'll find out which seasons of the show are the most hilarious, as voted on by 2 Broke Girls fans from around the world.
Complete with highlight episodes and memorable moments from each season, here you'll get a look at the best seasons of 2 Broke Girls.
2 Broke Girls- Season 1
The first season of the sitcom as 2 Broke Girls premiered on September 19, 2011 includes 24 episodes. The plot revolves around two girls who form an unlikely friendship while working at a diner. While Max is street smart and well schooled in being broke, Caroline comes from wealth but is newly broke due to her father's crimes. The girls decide to start a cupcake business together, if only they can come up with enough money.
Some of this season's highlight episodes include: "And Martha Stewart Have a Ball: Parts 1 & 2" and "And the Rich People Problems."
Memorable moments from Season 1 include:
- Max and Caroline discover hipsters will pay money to ride Caroline's horse, who now lives in their backyard.
-Max begins to fall for an artist named Johnny, only to discover he's got a girlfriend.
- Max and Caroline concoct a plan to get Martha Stewart to try their cupcakes at the Met Ball.
2 Broke Girls- Season 2
Season 2 first aired on September 24, 2012 and contains 24 episodes. In this season, the girls rent a storefront for their cupcake shop and attempt to turn it into a successful business.
Some of the most hilarious episodes of the season include: "And the Candy Manwich," "And the Three Boys with Wood," and "And the Tip Slip."
Memorable moments from Season 2 include:
- Max offers to house two Amish kids exchange for them building Caroline's horse a barn.
- Caroline goes on a talk show to defend her dad who is in danger of being exposed in a tell all book.
- Max invites all her old flames to the opening of the girls' cupcake business.
2 Broke Girls- Season 3
Season 3 premiered on September 23, 2013 and consists of 24 episodes. Throughout Season 3, the girls explore new relationships after meeting guys at Max's new pastry school, which she enrolls in to refine her baking skills.
Some of this seasons most popular episodes include "And the Girlfriend Experience," "And the Icing on the Cake," and "And the ATM."
Some of this season's memorable moments include:
- The girls get side jobs as barista's to learn how to use a cappuccino machine for their cupcake business.
- Han enlists the girls to help him find a woman to play his girlfriend during a visit from his mother.
- The girls visit Deke's home, only to discover he lives in a dumpster.
2 Broke Girls- Season 6
Season 6 premiered on October 10, 2016 and consists of 22 episodes. Throughout the final season, the girls attempt to support each other while working both as part owners at the diner as well as opening up their newly renovated dessert bar.
Some of Season 6's most popular episodes include: "And the Emergency Contractor," "And 2 Broke Girls: The Movie," and "And the Two Openings: Part One."
Memorable moments from the season include:
- A pregnant Sophie goes into labor on the opening day of the girl's dessert bar.
- Max and Randy attempt to make a long distance relationship work.