Why did it have to end? The best season of Falling Skies is obviously subjective, but we can all agree we wish there had been more. Created by Robert Rodat, Falling Skies debuted on TNT in 2011 to many positive reviews. It's hard to argue that Falling Skies isn't an amazing science-fiction series, but which season is your favorite? Many would say that the first two seasons were the best, but we want to hear what you think. What season of Falling Skies really had you hooked? Whether you liked the earlier seasons or the final one, vote up the top Falling Skies seasons and downvote any that you felt were a little dry.If you haven't seen Falling Skies, it's a great show that features aliens - if you're into that kind of thing. Please be aware that there are spoilers below, so scan with caution if you haven't seen every season of Falling Skies.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License1
Falling Skies Season 1
First Aired: August 7, 2011
This season introduces the 2nd Mass and its second-in-command Tom Mason. Earth has been invaded and the invaders enslave human children through harnessing. The 2nd Mass try to beat back the aliens and rescue any human who has been harnessed. The problem is that some humans are working with the aliens.
Key episodes in this season include "Prisoner of War," "Sanctuary," and "What Hides Beneath."Memorable moments include:
- Tom captures a Skitter alien
- The rescue of Ben
- Tom finding Weaver drinking whiskey, who then tells his story427Agree or disagree?
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License2
Falling Skies Season 2
Fist Aired: August 19, 2012
The 2nd Mass finds a community of survivors in Charleston. They also discover that the critters may themselves be harnessed and controlled by another alien species. Tom and his cohorts try to find ways to take advantage of this.
Interesting episodes include "Shall we Gather at the River," "Young Bloods," and "The Price of Greatness."Memorable moments include:
- Tom is accidentally shot by his son
- Ben seems to communicate with an alien whose spikes glow blue
- The capture of an Overlord alien196Agree or disagree?
- Photo: flickr / CC03
Falling Skies Season 3
First Aired: June 9, 2013
The Charleston survivors have set up a temporary government with Tom as president. However, they learn that the real president of the United States is still alive. They are also preparing a weapon lent by some allied aliens for an attack against the invaders.
Exciting episodes include "At All Costs," "Be Silent and Come Out," and "Strange Brew."Memorable moments include:
- Repulsion of the Espheni attack on Charleston
- Hal becomes violent while under the influence of an implant
- Tom's mind control dream sequence under Karen165Agree or disagree?
- Photo: flickr / CC04
Falling Skies Season 5
First Aired: June 28, 2015
Victory seems close for the human race and others fighting the Espheni. Another alien force called the Dornia arrives. However, numerous traps and challenges face the human race before their final liberation from the alien invaders.
Significant episodes include "Hunger Pains," "Respite," and "Reunion."Memorable moments include:
- Tom discovers a family who had evaded Espheni all this time
- The killing of the fake Marshall
- Tom's confrontation with the Espheni Queen98Agree or disagree?