It's such a great show, so let's rank all seasons of iZombie from best to worst. In case you're not familiar with the the hit dramedy, iZombie follows the tale of a straight-laced young med student who finds her life transformed when she's suddenly turned into a member of the undead. In order to avoid giving in to her new nature, she takes a job at the coroner's office where she can snack on brains. As it turns out, she discovers that she takes on victim's memories after consuming their brains and uses them to help the cops solve their murders.
The CW series ran for five seasons, and was a loose adaptation of the DC Comics series of the same name created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred. If you're a fan of iZombie, then come on in and vote for your favorite seasons in order to help determine once and for all which are the best. Longtime fans of the CW show can also cast their votes for the best episodes of iZombie. If you're new to the iZombie world, then fear not, for here you'll get a brief overview of each season in order to help you get a better idea of what the show's about.
So check each season below and join the undead fun as we set out to determine the best season of iZombie yet.
The second season of iZombie premiered on October 6, 2015 and contains 19 episodes. This season finds Liv's secret being revealed, causing her to make both new alliances and enemies.
This season features several unforgettable episodes including: "Eternal Sunshine of a Caffinated Mind," "Deadbeat," and "Salivation Army."
Memorable moments from Season 2 include:
- Zombies around town begin to mysteriously disappear.
- Liv and Blaine reluctantly find themselves unlikely allies.
- Liv, Major, and Babineaux crash a party to free zombies, but end up initiating a massacre.
The first season of iZombie premiered on March 17, 2015 and contains 13 episodes. This season finds introduces viewers to Liv, an undead medical student with an ability to experience the memories of the dead.
This season features several unforgettable episodes including: "Astroburger," "Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat," and "Blaine's World."
Memorable moments from Season 1 include:
- Liv eats the brains of one of her former sorority sisters so she can help the police figure out who murdered her.
- Liv picks up painting after eating the brains of a murdered artist.
- Liv is taken in for questioning by the police.
The third season of iZombie premiered on April 4, 2017 and contains 13 episodes. This season focuses on Liv's discovery of the formation of an undead army.
This season features several unforgettable episodes including: "Spanking the Zombie,""Looking For Mr. Good Brain: Part 1," and "Looking For Mr. Good Brain: Part 2."
Memorable moments from Season 3 include:
- A family of zombies pose the threat of instigating a war with humans.
- Liv consumes the brains of a dominatrix, causing her inner control freak to surface.
- Liv drives everyone crazy after eating the brains of a gossip.
The fourth season of iZombie premiered on February 26, 2018 and contains 13 episodes. This season finds Liv seeing the world through the eyes of everyone from a musical theater star to a rapper after eating their brains.
This season features several unforgettable episodes including: "My Really Fair Lady," "Insane In the Germ Brain," and "He Shall Be a Good Man."
Memorable moments from Season 4 include:
- Liv and Major attempt to work through their differences.
- Liv is unable to resist meddling in a friend's relationship after eating the brains of a hopeless romantic.
- Liv finds herself getting a bit reckless after chowing down the brains of a rule-breaking vice detective.