Superheroes who can shapeshift come in many forms (literally). From changing into other life forms to resembling inanimate objects and shapes, these heroes can contort their bodies into almost anything.
However, these guys and gals aren’t always limited to turning into other people. In fact, some heroes (Beast Boy and Martian Manhunter, to name a few) can transform into more massive creatures as part of their normal abilities. From Ms. Marvel, Rogue, Spawn, and more, these shapeshifting superheroes are - if nothing else - definitely shifty. Given the fantastic talents of all these awesome characters, who should be considered the top hero?
Vote up your favorite shapeshifting superheroes to see which character is the best at being incognito.
- Photo: uploaded by DylanClitesKevin Sydney is a fictional character that has been a member of the X-Men in comic book stories published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Werner Roth, the character first appeared in X-Men #35. Kevin Sydney first appeared as Changeling, a mutant shapeshifter. He was a short-lived adversary for the X-Men who subsequently joined Professor X and died shortly after, making him the first member of the X-Men to die in action. The character was reintroduced as Morph in the 1990s for the X-Men Animated Series and later as part of The Exiles in 2001. Despite sharing the same alter ego, Changeling and Morph are distinctly separate characters and exist in different realities... more on Wikipedia
2919Are they your favorite shapeshifter?
- Appears In: Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Healing factor, Levitation
- Photo: Marvel ComicsKamala Khan is a fictional superheroine appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by editors Sana Amanat and Stephen Wacker, writer G. Willow Wilson and artist Adrian Alphona, Khan is Marvel's first Muslim character to headline her own comic book. Khan made her first appearance in Captain Marvel #14 before headlining the Ms. Marvel comic book series in February 2014. Within the Marvel Universe, Khan is a teenage Pakistani American from New Jersey with shapeshifting abilities, who discovers that she has Inhuman genes in the aftermath of the "Inhumanity" storyline and assumes the codename Ms. Marvel from her idol Carol Danvers. Marvel's announcement that a Muslim character... more on Wikipedia
2717Are they your favorite shapeshifter?
- Appears In: Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting
MetamorphoPhoto: DC ComicsMetamorpho is a fictional character, a superhero in the DC Comics Universe. He is a founding member of the Outsiders, and has also joined multiple incarnations of the Justice League.... more on Wikipedia
1912Are they your favorite shapeshifter?
- Appears In: DC Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting, Healing factor
- Photo: Marvel ComicsColossus is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Len Wein and illustrator Dave Cockrum, he first appeared in Giant-Size X-Men #1. A Russian mutant, the character is a member of the X-Men, and is by far the physically strongest member of the team, being able to transform into a strong metallic form. Even without his powers he holds a physically imposing figure standing at 6'7". Throughout the series he has been portrayed as a quiet, honest and innocent man. He has had a fairly consistent presence in X-Men-related comic books since his debut. A talented artist, he only reluctantly agrees... more on Wikipedia
1610Are they your favorite shapeshifter?
- Appears In: X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: The Last Stand, X2, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Superhuman strength, Organic Steel Transformation