Launched in April 2020 for Comcast subscribers and later in spring for everyone else, Peacock from NBCUniversal is offering 15,000 hours of content from their formidable library. What will be on Peacock ranges from comedies like The Office to dramas such as House and Downton Abbey. Not only will favorites from weekday night lineups, old and new, be available but viewers will also find new shows on Peacock.
Plenty of old NBC favorites, like Cheers and Frasier, are on Peacock. Many new series are also planned, from adaptations of Brave New World and One of Us Is Lying to the drama miniseries Angelyne. Of all those hours of shows, almost a fifth are reported to be Telemundo-produced original programming. Both Telemundo shows like Betty en NY and new series including 100 Dias Para Volver, a US version of a telenovela about two friends who find themselves drawn together romantically. There are also several reboots and revivals, such as Battlestar Galactica, Punky Brewster, and Saved By The Bell.
Both old and new, the shows on Peacock include some of the best sitcoms, dramas, Spanish language favorites and more - and now they're all available in one place. Now that they're all together, which of all the series on Peacock are the best?
- A novice sleuth convinces the police to let him help on baffling cases by pretending to be psychic.
- Downton Abbey (ITV, 2010) is a British historical drama television series created by Julian Fellowes. A chronicle of the lives of the British aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the ...more
- Humanity's last survivors search for a mythical planet called Earth.
- The life of the head writer at a late-night TV variety show.
- Sam Malone, former reliever for the Red Sox, runs a Boston bar where "everybody knows your name."
- An offbeat police squad must get its act together to impress its precinct's new captain.
- Parenthood (NBC, 2010) is an American television drama series created by Jason Katims. Four siblings share the joys and heartaches of parenthood in their California hometown of Berkeley.
- A midlevel bureaucrat works tirelessly toward improving her hometown.
- Workers plod along at Dunder Mifflin's paper-supply company.
Who Wrote That
Who Wrote That (Peacock, 2020) is an American documentary television series. This docuseries gives a behind the scenes look at Saturday Night Live’s most important writers.
- A brilliant and acerbic diagnostician leads a team of specialists.
- The psychiatrist helms a radio call-in show in Seattle.
- Capt. Benson and her NYPD squad fight for justice in cases ripped straight from the headlines.
- Rino Romano narrates the adventures of Curious George.
- The adventures of Ward, June, Wally and Beaver Cleaver.
- Five singles buy a house together and face the challenges of forming a makeshift family.
- Inspired by the true story of a Texas doctor whose patients are left permanently disabled or dead.
- Jimmy Fallon brings A-list guests, signature comedy bits and chart-topping music to late night.
- Chicago P.D.'s Intelligence Unit investigates formidable offenses to deliver justice for the city.
- Seth Meyers breaks down the day's biggest stories and takes the current political circus head-on.
- Members of Chicago's top medical team save lives while navigating their interpersonal relationships.
- A gay lawyer and an interior designer share an apartment and constantly mind each other's business.
- Teenager Norman Bates and his widowed mother take a stab at starting over in a coastal town.
- Two friends find themselves at a crossroads when their sleepy town gets an unexpected wake-up call.
- A quirky family of employees at supersized megastore Cloud 9 tackle the day-to-day grind together.