There are so many good episodes of Sister Wives, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Hard to Say Goodbye" the best, or is "Brown Family Confessions" your favorite episode of Sister Wives? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Sister Wives are, let's rank every Sister Wives episode from best to worst.
TLC's Sister Wives is an American reality TV series that follows the lives of a polygamist family, the Browns. When the series begins, Kody Brown's fourth wife, Robyn, is introduced; she is the first new wife for the family in 16 years. Sister Wives, which premiered on September 26, 2010, began in Utah but moved to Las Vegas the following year.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Sister Wives, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Sister Wives episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Brown family is bringing it home! The Browns invite viewers into their home to answer more in depth questions about their plural marriage lifestyle. But this time, they invite their teenagers to join the discussion.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Meet the Browns, a seemingly regular family on the outside, but with a twist once you step inside their home. We also learn this extraordinary family is on the verge of another huge change that could transform the family's dynamic forever.
- Season 5 Episode 8: As the Browns prepare a proper send-off for Logan's graduation, Kody and the wives push hard to get moved into their new homes before Christmas. Will all the pressures of moving and decorating for the holidays get the better of them?
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Sister Wives struggle to accept that this will be their last Christmas in Utah. And with the mounting tension from the investigation leads to a massive change to the family dynamic that awaits them in the New Year.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kody and his teenage daughters throw a birthday party for his new fiancée, Robyn. Meanwhile, 1st wife Meri struggles with feelings of jealousy as the whole Brown clan moves Robyn and her anxious kids closer to the family home.
- Kody's dream is for his family to be together as one big, plural family. But with the stress and strain of 4 separate homes, mounting bills and teens preparing to leave home, the family is more divided than ever. Is the family heading down a dead-end st
- Season 2 Episode 4: Candy, pumpkins,and Polygamy: The Brown family celebrates Halloween with 16 trick or treaters, 21 colorful costumes, and 24 great pumpkins.
- Season 6 Episode 20: In this latest installment of Sister Wives Tell All, the Brown family sits down with NBC's Tamron Hall to dish about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on the latest season of of TLC's hit show.
- Season 6 Episode 17: With the commitment celebration just a month and a half away, the Browns need to kick the plans into high gear. They meet with a party planner, but their efforts are interrupted by a sudden family tragedy the second in two months.
- Season 5 Episode 6: With the Sister Wives living separately for over a year now, the Brown family structure is falling apart. After stressing out over finances, the wives try hard to start a web business, and Christine makes another attempt to pass her real estate exam.
- Season 7 Episode 4: The family decides to throw Kody a Vegas-themed surprise party thanking him for all he's done to get the family where they are. During the planning, each person shares how the family has grown. But will the big surprise be spoiled as the countdown looms?
- Season 4 Episode 11: As high school graduation nears, Logan finally decides on which college he will attend. Meanwhile, Kody and the wives are on the verge of fulfilling their dream of bringing the family back together. Will they finally make their dream come true?
- Season 3 Episode 2: Kody and his wives, Christine and Janelle, experiment with working in real estate. Meanwhile, the teens are going out with new friends in Las Vegas -- and the conversation turns towards dating. Finally, Robyn and Kody receive a scare.
- Season 11 Episode 11: In the latest two-part installment of Sister Wives Tell All, The Brown Family sits down to discuss this season's celebrations, confessions, and jaw-dropping moments. From weddings, to catfishing, and stories of coming out, nothing is off limits.
- Season 11 Episode 101: The new season of Sister Wives premieres Sunday, Nov. 27 at 8/7c.
- Season 2 Episode 1: In wake of the investigation revolving around the family, the Browns decide to get away for a quick vacation to Kody's parent's ranch in Wyoming. And we finally learn more about Kody's family history.
- Season 2 Episode 10: With the family move to Las Vegas only three days away, Kody tells the younger children they will be leaving their home in Utah forever. Despite some protest, the Browns begin to pack. But when the media gets hold of the news, plans turn into panic.
- Season 6 Episode 14: It's Mariah and Aspyn's graduation day and Meri has a complete meltdown. Later, the Browns throw a party for the two girls, featuring what may be the very first polygamist flash mob. There's even a fortune teller who sees a fifth wife in Kody's future.
- Season 3 Episode 4: We follow Kody through four days of his astonishing life, moving each day to the house of a different wife. Hear how his family and relationships with his wives has changed since the move. Plus, we finally learn the sex of Robyn and Kody's baby.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip that results in a discussion about family finances. Meanwhile, Robyn opens up about her insecurities of not wanting to be a burden on the family financially.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Logan, Mariah, Madison, and Hunter head back to Utah to visit their family and friends, but more importantly, to visit the happy home they left behind. How will they feel about being back and will they have any resentment or regrets since leaving?
- Season 10 Episode 6: Robyn's baby is due NOW, and she's worried about the possibility of a breached birth. She and Kody go for one more ultrasound to check on Baby Sister- meanwhile one of the oldest daughters, Madison, goes to be fitted for her wedding gown.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Kody heads south to court his potential fourth wife, Robyn. Meanwhile back home, the wives express their true feelings about their new possible sister wife as they make preparations for Christine's new baby.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Kody heads for the Vegas strip for a guy's night out on the town, testing his wrestling skills against a mixed martial arts fighter and answering his friends' questions about his lifestyle. Meanwhile, the wives help setup Robyn's new nursery.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Browns make strides in reuniting the family by doing the first walk-throughs of each of their four adjacent homes. Meanwhile, the family business continues to struggle, creating tension among the wives. And Robyn asks Meri about her surrogacy offer.