Wondering what sitcoms to watch on Netflix? This list of the best current Netflix sitcoms has you covered. Of course, there are lots of great comedies on Netflix, but finding shows that fill that familliar sitcom niche can be difficult. With this list of the best sitcoms currently on Netflix you can find the best funnies to binge-watch when you need a pick-me-up.
Here, you'll find every Netflix sitcom currently available to stream, ranked by user votes. If you're wondering what sitcoms are showing on Netflix right now, and which shows are the best, look no further. What are some current sitcoms on Netflix you may want to check out? Mr. Iglesias and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt are two current Netflix original comedies that you can watch now - and if you want a more traditional family style sitcom, there's nothing more classic than Fuller House, the reboot of the much beloved Full House. With so many great Netflix sitcoms available now, it's hard to pick just one as the best of the best. Netflix is a great place to catch your favorite sitcoms from other networks too, like NBC's The Good Place.
Vote your favorite current Netflix sitcoms to the top of the list!
- Eleanor Shellstrop finds out that even in the afterlife, it's never too late to change your ways.
- An eccentric family suffers a reversal of fortune.
- Students form a study group at a local community college.
- When a rich family goes broke, its members move to Schitt's Creek, a depressing small town.
- A Korean-Canadian family runs a convenience store in Toronto.
- Rescued after 15 years in a cult, Kimmy Schmidt gets reacquainted with the real world in New York.
- A group of people are tasked with establishing the U.S. Space Force.
- A reimagining of Norman Lear's iconic comedy follows a Cuban-American family.
- A new boss shakes things up for a NASCAR crew chief and his racing team.
- A former semi-pro football player returns home to help run the family business with his father.
- A British couple's television series is converted into an American sitcom.
- A good-natured high school history teacher tries to help gifted misfits.
- An adult-animated comedy series that explores the teenage adventures of puberty.
- Norsemen (NRK, 2016), originally premiering in Norway as Vikingane, is a Norwegian comedy TV series. Set in 790s Norway, the story covers the life of Vikings in the town of Norheim and them dealing ...more
- A young food blogger wants to be the personal chef of an entrepreneur.
- Long-time rivals are brought together when their husbands fall in love with each other.
- A three-person IT group keeps its company running with minimal effort or social contact.
- The personal and professional life of an actor in New York who has trouble making decisions.
- This comedy series follows a group of friends as they navigate their teens in the early 1990s.
- Widow D.J. Tanner-Fuller lives in San Francisco with sister Stephanie and single mom Kimmy Gibbler.
- Marlon finds the fun in his everyday life of friendship, parenthood, and career as an internet star.
- A family in the 1970s: when you could smack your kid, smoke inside and bring a gun to the airport.
- Book-smart Chelsea moves in with her bubbly sister and three roommates.
- Best friends Alexa and Katie face the challenges of life in high school.
- A family struggles to make the transition from life in Seattle to Georgia.