Sometimes we just want to slow down and take a listen to great slow song with even better lyrics. Often these songs can be uplifting, they can help us understand, and sometimes they can just make us sad. Regardless, often a slow song can speak to us more than an upbeat one.
The best country slow country songs are often the most moving of these songs because they tell a familiar and relatable story about love or loss.
What's the best slow country song? Vote up all of your favorite slow country songs, and feel free to add any that aren't already listed here.
- 2Alan Jackson. A song about reflecting on the "firsts" in love and life.
- 3By: George Strait
A great song for a slow dance at weddings as its a song about promises.
- 4By: Brad Paisley
obviously a great choice for a slow dance.
- 5By: Keith Whitley
An incredibly sad slow dance song
- 6By: Rascal Flatts
A song about searching for the one.
- 7By: Lonestar.
One of the biggest hits of the '90s
- 8By: John Michael Montgomery
A staple song for school dances and weddings
- 9by: Billy Currington
A slow country love song.
- 10By: Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Great love song by real life husband and wife duo.
- 11by: George Strait
A song about trying to fix a broken relationship.
- 12By: Tracy Byrd
A song about thanking god for bring two lovers together.
- 13LeAnn Womack. A song about wishing the best for the future.
- 15Sugarland. A sad slow song about not wanting to lose a lover.
- 17By: Brad Paisley
A song about big moments in a relationship
By: Shania TwainA song about still loving someone after all these years
- 19Chris Young. A song about asking for another chance.
- 21Vince Gill. A song about looking back on life together with the one you love.
- 22A song about setting off in life with the one you love.