Searching for good supernatural anime on Netflix? Let's take a look at what supernatural anime is currently streaming on Netflix, and let's rank them while we're at it!
One supernatural anime that is unique to Netflix is Ajin: Demi-Human. This series follows Kei Nagai, an "Ajin" who discovers in the first episode that he can't be killed. If you can get over the animation style, this is a seriously underrated Netflix supernatural anime. If you're looking for something more mainstream, you've got classics like Death Note, Bleach, and Blue Exorcist that you absolutely cannot go wrong with. The newest supernatural anime on Netflix is Fate/Apocrypha, which is set in a parallel universe to Fate/stay night.
Use this list as a guide to find supernatural anime that's on Netflix now, but also vote up the series you have watched and enjoyed so that other otakus can get some good anime recommendations.
- Bleach (TV Tokyo, 2004) is a Japanese supernatural anime series based on the manga by Tite Kubo from Studio Pierrot animation studio. Ichigo Kurosaki obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki.... more
13428Love this anime?
- Category: Comic Book Series
- Fate/stay night the Movie: Unlimited Blade Works is a 2010 Japanese anime fantasy action film directed by Yuji Yamaguchi. The movie was released in Japan on January 23, 2010 on 12 screens and grossed 37,699,500 yen. Unlimited Blade Works covers the events of the second route of the visual novel Fate/stay night by Type-Moon. The DVD and Blu-ray version was released on October 31, 2010 in Japan, with Sentai Filmworks releasing the DVD and Blu-ray to North America on June 12, 2012. Manga Entertainment released the DVD and Blu-ray on September 30, 2013.... more
10118Love this anime?
- Category: Film
- Death Note (Madhouse, 2006) is a Japanese supernatural thriller anime series based on the manga by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. The story follows Light Yagami, a teen genius who stumbles across a mysterious otherworldly notebook: the "Death Note", which belonged to the Shinigami Ryuk and grants the user the supernatural ability to kill anyone whose name is written in its pages.... more
10335Love this anime?
- Category: Comic Book Series
- Vampire Knight is a shōjo manga series written by Matsuri Hino. The series premiered in the January 2005 issue of LaLa magazine and has officially ended. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha, concluding with nineteen volumes released in Japan. The manga series is licensed in English by Viz Media, who has released all nineteen volumes. The English adaptation premiered in the July 2006 issue of Viz's Shojo Beat magazine, with the collected volumes being published on a quarterly basis. Two drama CDs were created for the series, as well as a twenty-six episode anime adaptation. Produced by Studio Deen, the anime series' first season aired in Japan on TV Tokyo... more
8220Love this anime?
- Category: TV Program