Here are the best tech house artists of 2020. Featuring the hottest tech house artists right now, like CamelPhat and Chris Lake, these tech house DJs and producers are responsible for some of the best tech house music in the world. Some of the entries on this list of good 2020 tech house artists also run labels that have backed many of the best tech house tracks of all time, such as Dirtybird label-head Claude VonStroke and Toolroom boss Mark Knight. Many of the top tech house DJs in 2020 are dance music legends, like The Black Madonna, Green Velvet, and David Guetta (who appears thanks to his new tech house songs as Jack Back). Others, like Solardo and Fisher, are more recent additions to the scene, but have already achieved meteoric rises.
Which 2020 tech house DJs are on your festival bucket list? Who has put out the best tech house songs of 2020 that need to be on everyone's tech house playlist?
Vote up the best tech house artists of 2020 below, and be sure to add any that you feel we may have missed.
- 1Daley Padley, also known as Hot Since 82 is a British DJ and house music producer currently... more on Wikipedia
- 2Barclay Macbride Crenshaw (born July 7, 1971), best known by the stage name Claude VonStroke,... more on Wikipedia
- 3Paul Nicholas Fisher, known by the stage name Fisher, is an Australian music producer. He was... more on Wikipedia52
- 4Curtis Alan Jones (born April 26, 1967) is an American singer, songwriter and record producer.... more on Wikipedia
- 5Sonny Fodera is a British DJ and producer based in London, UK. In 2019, he released his fourth... more on Wikipedia42
- 6Solardo is a DJ and production duo from Manchester, UK, which consists of members Mark... more on Wikipedia42
- 7Marea Stamper, better known as The Black Madonna, is a Dj and producer who became known as the...
- 8CamelPhat is a British DJ and production duo, consisting of Dave Whelan and Mike Di Scala,... more on Wikipedia
- 9Carl Cox (born 29 July 1962) is a British house and techno record producer and DJ. In the... more on Wikipedia12
- 10Chris Lake (born 8 August 1982) is a British electronic music producer and DJ.
Jack Back is the tech house alias of French EDM producer David Guetta.
- 12Erick Morillo (born 26 March 1971) is a Colombian-American DJ, music producer and record label... more on Wikipedia
- 13Justin Martin (born April 20, 1979) is an American DJ and record producer, based in San... more on Wikipedia
- 14Nic Fanciulli is a Grammy-nominated electronic music producer from Maidstone Kent, UK. In... more on Wikipedia
- 15The Martinez Brothers are an American duo of disc jockeys, music producers, and remixers from... more on Wikipedia
- 16Jamie Jones is a DJ and producer from Caernarforn, Wales. He is the head of the record label... more on Wikipedia
- 17Seth Troxler is an American DJ, producer from Lake Orion, Michigan. His DJ work focuses on... more on Wikipedia
- 18Lee Foss is an American-born producer and DJ from Chicago, Illinois. In addition to a number... more on Wikipedia01
- 19Daniel Pearce, better known as Eats Everything, is an English producer and DJ from Bristol. He... more on Wikipedia01
- 20Justin Jay is a Los Angeles-based electronic music producer and DJ, best known for his... more on Wikipedia01
- 21Walker & Royce is an American electronic music duo comprised of Sam Walker and Gavin Royce.24
Walker & Royce
- 22Leftwing : Kody is a British electronic music duo formed in 2012 by members Jon Kong and Chris... more on Wikipedia41
Leftwing : Kody
- 23Thomas Ingamells (born London, England), better known by his stage name Tom Staar, is an... more on Wikipedia
- 24Ardalan Noghre-Kar, known professionally as Ardalan, is an Iranian-born, San Francisco-based... more on Wikipedia01
- 25Dominic Matheso, better known by his stage name Dom Dolla is an Australian house music... more on Wikipedia