Here are the best tech house artists of 2020. Featuring the hottest tech house artists right now, like CamelPhat and Chris Lake, these tech house DJs and producers are responsible for some of the best tech house music in the world. Some of the entries on this list of good 2020 tech house artists also run labels that have backed many of the best tech house tracks of all time, such as Dirtybird label-head Claude VonStroke and Toolroom boss Mark Knight. Many of the top tech house DJs in 2020 are dance music legends, like The Black Madonna, Green Velvet, and David Guetta (who appears thanks to his new tech house songs as Jack Back). Others, like Solardo and Fisher, are more recent additions to the scene, but have already achieved meteoric rises.
Which 2020 tech house DJs are on your festival bucket list? Who has put out the best tech house songs of 2020 that need to be on everyone's tech house playlist?
Vote up the best tech house artists of 2020 below, and be sure to add any that you feel we may have missed.
- Chris Lake (born 8 August 1982) is a British electronic music producer and DJ.
- Daley Padley, also known as Hot Since 82 is a British DJ and house music producer currently based in Leeds, UK. He has been releasing music under the Hot Since 82 moniker since 2012. His music has ...more
- Jamie Jones is a DJ and producer from Caernarforn, Wales. He is the head of the record label Hot Creations, and, along with Lee Foss, is a member of the electronic music group Hot Natured. Jones was ...more
- Honey Dijon (formerly known as Miss Honey Dijon, legal name: Honey Redmond), is an American DJ, producer, electronic musician, and fashion icon. She was born in Chicago and is based in New York City. ...more
- Carl Cox (born 29 July 1962) is a British house and techno record producer and DJ. In the 1980s, Cox became a mainstage DJ in the electronica industry. He has performed at numerous clubs and events ...more
- Curtis Alan Jones (born April 26, 1967) is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. His style of house and techno music has been compared to and inspired by the likes of Kraftwerk, Prince, ...more
- Nic Fanciulli is a Grammy-nominated electronic music producer from Maidstone Kent, UK. In addition to his own musical output, Fanciulli owns the label Saved Records, which backed its 100th release in ...more
- Barclay Macbride Crenshaw (born July 7, 1971), best known by the stage name Claude VonStroke, is an American house and techno producer based in Los Angeles. He owns Dirtybird Records based in San ...more
- CamelPhat is a British DJ and production duo, consisting of Dave Whelan and Mike Di Scala, formed in Liverpool in 2004. They are perhaps best known for the Grammy-nominated 2017 single "Cola", which ...more
- Justin Martin (born April 20, 1979) is an American DJ and record producer, based in San Francisco.
- Solardo is a DJ and production duo from Manchester, UK, which consists of members Mark Richards and James Eliot.
- Walker & Royce is an American electronic music duo comprised of Sam Walker and Gavin Royce.
- Leftwing : Kody is a British electronic music duo formed in 2012 by members Jon Kong and Chris Aidy.
- Sonny Fodera is a British DJ and producer based in London, UK. In 2019, he released his fourth studio album, RISE.
- Paul Nicholas Fisher, known by the stage name Fisher, is an Australian music producer. He was nominated for the 2018 ARIA Award for Best Dance Release as well as the Best Dance Recording category at ...more
- Erick Morillo (born 26 March 1971) is a Colombian-American DJ, music producer and record label owner. Having produced under a number of pseudonyms, including Ministers De la Funk, The Dronez, RAW, ...more
- Dombresky, a producer from Paris has made his name known through his unique and authentic style. This has allowed him to make an official remix for A-Trak‘s “We All Fall Down” & also collaborate with ...more
- Daniel Pearce, better known as Eats Everything, is an English producer and DJ from Bristol. He came to prominence in 2011 with the release of ‘Entrance Song’ on Pets Records in 2011. Since then he ...more
- Lee Foss is an American-born producer and DJ from Chicago, Illinois. In addition to a number of releases on labels such as Culprit, Wolf+Lamb and No. 19, he co-founded the dance music label Hot ...more
- Ardalan Noghre-Kar, known professionally as Ardalan, is an Iranian-born, San Francisco-based DJ and producer.
- The Martinez Brothers are an American duo of disc jockeys, music producers, and remixers from The Bronx, New York. Known for their long-term residencies at clubs in Ibiza. In 2014 they were named as ...more
- Justin Jay is a Los Angeles-based electronic music producer and DJ, best known for his releases on the record label Dirtybird.
- Dominic Matheso, better known by his stage name Dom Dolla is an Australian house music producer. He has been nominated twice for the ARIA Award for Best Dance Release; in 2017 for "Be Randy", with ...more
- Seth Troxler is an American DJ, producer from Lake Orion, Michigan. His DJ work focuses on house and techno, while he has produced on the Wolf + Lamb, Crosstown Rebels and Circus Company labels, ...more
- Marea Stamper (born 1977), better known by her stage name the Blessed Madonna (formerly the Black Madonna), is an American DJ, producer and musician. Mixmag named her the DJ of the year in 2016. She ...more