The best 2020 teen movies tell coming of age stories that are both comedic and dramatic. Those teen years can be an awkward time and these films capture the most relatable moments. While some of these new teen movies take place in high school, there are films that show the obligations and relationships teens have outsite the classroom. One of the latest teen movies this year is To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. It is a follow up to the popular netflix movie To All the Boy's I've Loved Before. But which one of these teen films is the best? You get to help decide with your votes.
Vote up your favorite teen movies and help them get to the top of the list. You can also vote down any teen films you never want to see again. But be sure to check back for more teen movies as they are added to the list once they're released in 2020.
- The Half of It is a 2020 American coming-of-age dramedy, written and directed by Alice Wu. Shy, straight-A student Ellie Chiu (Leah Lewis) feels isolated and friendless in her remote, backwater town of Squahamish, where she reluctantly agrees to help the lovelorn school jock Paul Munsky (Daniel Diemer) write love letters to Aster Flores (Alexxis Lemire), the girl they both secretly love.... more on Wikipedia
5040Love this movie?
- Actors: Leah Lewis, Alexxis Lemire, Daniel Diemer
- Directed by: Alice Wu
- Words on Bathroom Walls is a 2020 American comedy-drama film directed by Thor Freudenthal, based on the of the same name by Julia Walton. After getting expelled from his previous high school, Adam Petrazelli (Charlie Plummer), a teenager diagnosed with schizophrenia who dreams of becoming a chef, strikes up a connection with Maya (Taylor Russell), who inspires him not to be defined by his condition.... more on Wikipedia
188Love this movie?
- Actors: Charlie Plummer, Andy García, Taylor Russell
- Directed by: Thor Freudenthal
- Stargirl is a 2020 American drama film directed by Julia Hart, based on the novel of the same name by Jerry Spinelli. Leo Borlock (Graham Verchere) is a shy teen who tries to blend in with others at Mica High School in Arizona until he meets Stargirl (Grace VanderWaal) who shows him the importance of standing out.... more on Wikipedia
2528Love this movie?
- Actors: Giancarlo Esposito, Darby Stanchfield, Shelby Simmons
- Directed by: Julia Hart
- The Binge is a 2020 American comedy film directed by Jeremy Garelick. One day a year in the near future, known as Binge day, all drugs are legal but outlawed every other day of the year.... more on Wikipedia
74Love this movie?
- Actors: Vince Vaughn, Skyler Gisondo, Dexter Darden
- Directed by: Jeremy Garelick