The best 2020 teen movies tell coming of age stories that are both comedic and dramatic. Those teen years can be an awkward time and these films capture the most relatable moments. While some of these new teen movies take place in high school, there are films that show the obligations and relationships teens have outsite the classroom. One of the latest teen movies this year is To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. It is a follow up to the popular netflix movie To All the Boy's I've Loved Before. But which one of these teen films is the best? You get to help decide with your votes.
Vote up your favorite teen movies and help them get to the top of the list. You can also vote down any teen films you never want to see again. But be sure to check back for more teen movies as they are added to the list once they're released in 2020.
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You is a 2020 American teen romantic comedy film directed by Michael Fimognari, based on Jenny Han's 2015 novel P.S. I Still Love You and a sequel to the 2018 film To All the Boys I've Loved Before.... more on Wikipedia
9018Love this movie?
- Actors: Ross Butler, Noah Centineo, Lana Condor
- Directed by: Michael Fimognari
All the Bright PlacesAll the Bright Places is a 2020 American drama romance film directed by Brett Haley, based on the novel by Jennifer Niven. As they struggle with the emotional and physical scars of their past, teenagers Violet (Elle Fanning) and Theodore (Justice Smith) discover that even the smallest places and moments can mean something.... more on Wikipedia
3117Love this movie?
- Actors: Elle Fanning, Justice Smith, Alexandra Shipp, Keegan-Michael Key, Luke Wilson
- Directed by: Brett Haley
The Half of ItThe Half of It is a 2020 American coming-of-age dramedy, written and directed by Alice Wu. Shy, straight-A student Ellie Chiu (Leah Lewis) feels isolated and friendless in her remote, backwater town of Squahamish, where she reluctantly agrees to help the lovelorn school jock Paul Munsky (Daniel Diemer) write love letters to Aster Flores (Alexxis Lemire), the girl they both secretly love.... more on Wikipedia
3725Love this movie?
- Actors: Leah Lewis, Alexxis Lemire, Daniel Diemer
- Directed by: Alice Wu
- Chemical Hearts is a 2020 American romantic drama film directed by Richard Tanne, based on the novel Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland. Teenage student, Henry Page (Austin Abrams), considers himself a hopeless romantic but has never fallen in love until he meets a girl after signing up for the school newspaper.... more on Wikipedia
122Love this movie?
- Actors: Lili Reinhart, Austin Abrams
- Directed by: Richard Tanne