List of the best Terry Bradshaw movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Terry Bradshaw's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Terry Bradshaw movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Terry Bradshaw movies will be at the top of the list. Terry Bradshaw has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Terry Bradshaw movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Terry Bradshaw films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Terry Bradshaw role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Terry Bradshaw performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing has a variety of films, like Hooper and The Cannonball Run, in it."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Terry Bradshaw movies?" and "What are the greatest Terry Bradshaw roles of all time?"
- The Cannonball Run is a 1981 comedy film starring Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore, Dom DeLuise, Farrah Fawcett, and an all-star supporting cast. It was directed by Hal Needham, produced by Hong Kong's Golden Harvest films, and distributed by 20th Century Fox. One of 1981's most successful films at the box office, it was followed by Cannonball Run II, and Speed Zone. This and the 1984 sequel were the final film appearances of actor Dean Martin.... more on Wikipedia
670Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Farrah Fawcett, Terry Bradshaw, Burt Reynolds, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore
- Released: 1981
- Directed by: Hal Needham
- Robots is a 2005 American computer animated science fiction comedy film produced by Blue Sky Studios for Twentieth Century Fox, and was released theatrically on March 11, 2005. The story was created by Chris Wedge and William Joyce, a children's book author/illustrator. Originally developing a film version of Joyce's book Santa Calls, Joyce and Wedge then decided to develop an original story about a world of robots. Joyce served as producer and production designer for the film. It features the voices of Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Greg Kinnear, Mel Brooks, Amanda Bynes, Drew Carey and Robin Williams.... more on Wikipedia
400Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Halle Berry, Robin Williams, Amanda Bynes, Ewan McGregor, Terry Bradshaw
- Released: 2005
- Directed by: Chris Wedge, Carlos Saldanha
Walking on Dead FishWalking on Dead Fish is a 2008 independent film by first time American director, producer, and writer Franklin Martin. It is a heart felt documentary about a small town high school football team and its "displaced players" who are thrown together by the powerful winds and floods of Hurricane Katrina. It is executive produced by Franklin Martin, Stan Cassio, and Terry Bradshaw; who also narrates the documentary.... more on Wikipedia
182Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Terry Bradshaw
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Franklin Martins, Franklin Martin
- Hooper is a 1978 action-comedy film starring Burt Reynolds, based loosely on the experiences of director Hal Needham, a one-time stuntman in his own right. It serves as a tribute to stuntmen and stuntwomen in what was at one time an underrecognized profession. Co-starring in the film are Sally Field, Jan-Michael Vincent, Brian Keith, Robert Klein, James Best and Adam West.... more on Wikipedia
160Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Terry Bradshaw, Sally Field, Burt Reynolds, Adam West, Jan-Michael Vincent
- Released: 1978
- Directed by: Hal Needham