Life simulation games are a subgenre of videogames but The Game of Life is the original board game version. Now there are several editions of the game, ranging from the classic to Star Wars. Find the edition you think is the best in the list below and vote up to see how it ranks. From deciding whether or not to go to college or get an early jump on your career The Game of Life can take several twists and turns like in the Twists and Turns edition! Or try the electronic banking edition for a paper free way to play the game.
If you want to explore a more extreme path when it comes to career or housing choices try the Extreme Reality edition. You can also live out your days in Springfield if The Simpsons edition is your favorite. There's a version of The Game of Life for everyone out there, let the world know which one you think is the best!
- Choose a path for a life of action, adventure, and unexpected surprises
- Adopt pets
- Fun family game
- Includes game board with spinner, 100 cards, 5 Spin to Win tokens, 4 cars, 24 people pegs, 12 pet pegs, money pack, and game guide
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Steer your ship towards Islan Cruces, visit ports, raid ships, fight off cannibals and collect loot
- Don't fall prey to Davy Jones and the Kraken
- The player, or pirate, who plunders the most treasure wins
- Become a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, adopt a giant clam as a pet or get stung by a jellyfish
- Maybe you'll get named "Champion Bubble Blower", become Plankton's friend for the day, and win a year's supply of Krabby Patties
- Once you reach the Shady Shoal's Rest Home, count your clams. The player with the most wins
- Includes Game Board, 4 Plastic Character Pawns - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs, 3 Mountains, Bridge, 6 Buildings
- Also includes Spinner, Stack of Play Money, 50 Life Tiles, 78 Cards, Banker's Tray, Label Sheet, and Game Instructions