Life simulation games are a subgenre of videogames but The Game of Life is the original board game version. Now there are several editions of the game, ranging from the classic to Star Wars. Find the edition you think is the best in the list below and vote up to see how it ranks. From deciding whether or not to go to college or get an early jump on your career The Game of Life can take several twists and turns like in the Twists and Turns edition! Or try the electronic banking edition for a paper free way to play the game.
If you want to explore a more extreme path when it comes to career or housing choices try the Extreme Reality edition. You can also live out your days in Springfield if The Simpsons edition is your favorite. There's a version of The Game of Life for everyone out there, let the world know which one you think is the best!
- Choose a path for a life of action, adventure, and unexpected surprises
- Adopt pets
- Fun family game
- Includes game board with spinner, 100 cards, 5 Spin to Win tokens, 4 cars, 24 people pegs, 12 pet pegs, money pack, and game guide
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Become a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, adopt a giant clam as a pet or get stung by a jellyfish
- Maybe you'll get named "Champion Bubble Blower", become Plankton's friend for the day, and win a year's supply of Krabby Patties
- Once you reach the Shady Shoal's Rest Home, count your clams. The player with the most wins
- Includes Game Board, 4 Plastic Character Pawns - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs, 3 Mountains, Bridge, 6 Buildings
- Also includes Spinner, Stack of Play Money, 50 Life Tiles, 78 Cards, Banker's Tray, Label Sheet, and Game Instructions
SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. The series' popularity has made it a media franchise, as well as the highest rated series to ever air on Nickelodeon, and the most distributed property of MTV Networks. The media franchise has generated $8 billion in merchandising revenue for Nickelodeon. Many of the ideas for the series originated in an unpublished, educational comic book titled The Intertidal Zone, which Hillenburg created in the ...more on Wikipediasee more on SpongeBob SquarePants
- Filled with hilarious moments from the show and countless jokes and gags, this game will have you laughing harder than Krusty himself!
- Spin the wheel of fate! Do good deeds to earn Life Tiles and more money down the road!
- Will you get an education or a cool tattoo? Perhaps you'll join The Stonecutters or catch a three-eyed fish or appear in the next McBain film!
- Make your mark on Whacking Day and you might retire to Monty Burn's Manor
The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is a satirical depiction of a middle class American lifestyle epitomized by the Simpson family, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. The show is set in the fictional town of Springfield and parodies American culture, society, television, and many aspects of the human condition. The family was conceived by Groening shortly before a solicitation for a series of animated shorts with the producer James L. Brooks. Groening created a dysfunctional family and named the characters after members of his own family, substituting Bart for his own name. The shorts became a ...more on Wikipediasee more on The Simpsons