While Tim McGraw is clearly best known as a country music superstar, and of course also well known as a husband of Faith Hill, McGraw has had acting roles in quite a few films as well. This, then is a list of the best Tim McGraw movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Tim McGraw's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world, though his box office draw is biggest in the USA. The order of these top Tim McGraw movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Tim McGraw movies will be at the top of the list. Tim McGraw has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Tim McGraw movie of all time is. If you think the best Tim McGraw role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Tim McGraw performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
With films ranging from The Blind Side to Friday Night Lights, this is a great starting point for a list of your favorites."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Tim McGraw movies?" and "What are the greatest Tim McGraw roles of all time?"
- The Blind Side is a 2009 American semi-biographical sports drama film. It was written and directed by John Lee Hancock, and based on the 2006 book The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game by Michael Lewis. The storyline features Michael Oher, an offensive lineman who played for the Baltimore Ravens and the Tennessee Titans, and currently is signed with the Carolina Panthers in the NFL. The film follows Oher from his impoverished upbringing, through his years at Wingate Christian School, his adoption by Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy, to his position as one of the most highly coveted prospects in college football, then finally becoming a first-round pick of the Ravens. Sandra Bullock stars as Leigh... more
364Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sandra Bullock, Lily Collins, Kathy Bates, Tim McGraw, Kim Dickens
- Released: 2009
- Directed by: John Lee Hancock
- Friday Night Lights is a 2004 sports drama film, directed by Peter Berg, which documents the coach and players of a high school football team and the Texas city of Odessa that supports and is obsessed with them. The book on which it was based, Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, and a Dream by H. G. Bissinger, follows the story of the 1988 Permian High School Panthers football team as they made a run towards the state championship. The film won the Best Sports Movie ESPY Award and is ranked number 37 on Entertainment Weekly's list of the Best High School Movies.... more
312Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Amber Heard, Connie Britton, Tim McGraw, Billy Bob Thornton, Terry Funk
- Released: 2004
- Directed by: Peter Berg
- Flicka is a 2006 film loosely based on the 1941 children's novel My Friend Flicka by Mary O'Hara. The film is directed by Michael Mayer. The novel has previously been made into a film in 1943, and served as the inspiration for a 39-episode TV series in 1956–1957. In this version, set in the 21st century, the protagonist isn't a boy, but a girl, played by Alison Lohman. The movie also features Maria Bello, Ryan Kwanten and country singer Tim McGraw, who also served as executive producer of the soundtrack album. This USD15 million-budgeted film grossed $21 million in the United States theaters, and then it went on to become a surprise hit in DVD market in the United States; it made more than... more
2812Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Maria Bello, Tim McGraw, Armie Hammer, Ryan Kwanten, Alison Lohman
- Released: 2006
- Directed by: Michael Mayer
- Four Christmases is a Christmas-themed romantic comedy film about a couple visiting all four of their divorced parents' homes on Christmas Day. The film is produced by Spyglass Entertainment released by New Line Cinema on November 26, 2008, the day before Thanksgiving, and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. It stars Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon, with Sissy Spacek, Mary Steenburgen, Robert Duvall, Jon Voight, Jon Favreau, Tim McGraw, Dwight Yoakam, and Kristin Chenoweth as supporting cast. The film is director Seth Gordon's first studio feature film. The DVD and Blu-ray Disc was released on November 24, 2009.... more
139Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Duvall, Vince Vaughn, Kristin Chenoweth, Tim McGraw
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Seth Gordon