Trader Joe's, aside from being a brand that gives you the most bang for your buck, is a magical grocery store-land filled with delicious treats, both well known and hidden. The privately held chain was founded in 1958 and hasn't stopped creating incredible specialty products since. Everyone has their favorite Trader Joe's items, but which of their products are the absolute best?
From Cookie Butter to Charles Shaw, Trader Joe's doesn't disappoint. While you probably don't buy your produce here, TJ's is the go to stop for fun, though probably not essential, grocery items. Their sweet treats, frozen meals, salads, and unique snacks will spice up your life and satisfy almost any craving.
What are the must have products from Trader Joe's? Cast your votes below, and add any essential Trader Joes original products (i.e. no Clif Bars, even though you can buy them there) that you can't live without that aren't already on the list. Items should be under the labels Trader Joe, Trader Jose's, Trader Giotto, Trader Joe-San, Trader Ming, etc.
- For when you need an impressive and delicious appetizer.
- For when you need your antioxidants but also want a treat.
For vegetarian Mexican food lovers.
For the fanciest pie your apartment has ever seen.
- 237128Better than Gummy Bears!
- For when you want popcorn, but not the butter.
- 226122For a fancy, classy, and highly distinguished cheese plate.
- 188106For when you need the spice to keep you from eating the whole bag.
- 312211For when you need wine but aren't feeling pretentious.
For the most autumn breakfast possible.
- 196128For when you need a classy ice cream topping.
- 15392For when you get home from a night of drinking.
To save you a trip to Thailand.
- 222162For when you want to eat an entire package of something in under three minutes.
- For when you want a sandwich, but also a candy bar.
- 180129Coconut lovers unite!
For when you breaded chicken without the bread.
For crunch and pizzazz in your sandwich.
- 13490For when you just need a Whoopie Pie.
- 169123For when you are sick of regular hummus.
- 139103For putting on any cracker.
- For dipping in salsa and getting your essential Omega-3s.
- For taking in your lunch, and spilling crumbs everywhere.
The tartness and bubbles make it delicious and delightful.