Trader Joe's, aside from being a brand that gives you the most bang for your buck, is a magical grocery store-land filled with delicious treats, both well known and hidden. The privately held chain was founded in 1958 and hasn't stopped creating incredible specialty products since. Everyone has their favorite Trader Joe's items, but which of their products are the absolute best?
From Cookie Butter to Charles Shaw, Trader Joe's doesn't disappoint. While you probably don't buy your produce here, TJ's is the go to stop for fun, though probably not essential, grocery items. Their sweet treats, frozen meals, salads, and unique snacks will spice up your life and satisfy almost any craving.
What are the must have products from Trader Joe's? Cast your votes below, and add any essential Trader Joes original products (i.e. no Clif Bars, even though you can buy them there) that you can't live without that aren't already on the list. Items should be under the labels Trader Joe, Trader Jose's, Trader Giotto, Trader Joe-San, Trader Ming, etc.
- For anytime, ever.
- For satisfying your Panda Express cravings, but not making you feel disgusting.
- Ranker Soccer addedEat it with the Tikka Masala!
- For eating with a spoon.
- For when you need cookie butter, but also want ice cream.
- Elise Hennigan added
Delicious snacking cheese that weirdly tastes like hot dogs (in a good way!).
- For when your favorite Indian place doesn't deliver.
- For when you don't want to boil water.
- For when you want to eat your feelings.
- For summertime grilling... with a kick!
- powerpunch added
For when you want to feel like a giant.
- DawnBoxGivens added
For dessert, or any other time you need sweet/spicy goodness.
- For when you want to be slim, but also fat.
- For a sweet (but healthy) treat.
- GnomerSsbDmca added
For when regular cookie butter just isn't enough.
- For the best pancakes you will ever make.
- For when you want to taste the holiday season.
- For when you need something to dip in the Trader Joe's salmon dip.
- For when you need salsa, but also a serving of fruit.
- For eating the whole box, even though you promised your significant other you wouldn't.
- JenME3 added
- For when you need a frozen pizza, but still want to feel fancy.
- For everyday life.
- For when you want the best pre-made ravioli sold in any grocery store ever.
- For when you need an impressive and delicious appetizer.