As one of the most popular subgenres of electronic music, trance artists have been topping the charts in 2020. From insanely awesome vocal sounds to bump-worthy beats and more, the best new trance artists are able to bring their own unique style and sensibilities while keeping true to the genre.
If you’re looking for the hottest new trance artists, you’ve come to the right place. This list of the best new trance artists features musicians and bands from around the world. Some, like Above & Beyond and Armin van Buuren, have already garnered a reputation for their fantastic beats and otherworldly style, while other artists, like Oliver Smith and Alessandra Roncone, are currently accumulating a growing fanbase.
Which new trance artist is your favorite in 2020? Vote your favorite new acts up to the top of this list and be sure to add any artists we may have missed.
- Giuseppe Ottaviani (Italian pronunciation: [dʒuˈzɛppe ottaˈvjaːni]; born 12 November 1978) is... more on Wikipedia
- Above & Beyond are an English electronic music group consisting of Jono Grant, Tony... more on Wikipedia
- Ferry Corsten (born 4 December 1973) is a Dutch DJ, record producer and remixer from... more on Wikipedia
- Matthias Paul (born 16 December 1971), known professionally as Paul van Dyk is a German DJ,... more on Wikipedia154
- Aly (Russian: Алы; Yakut: Алыы) is a rural locality (a selo) in Nizhnebytantaysky Rural Okrug... more on Wikipedia175
- Bryan Kearney is an Irish DJ/Producer in electronic dance music especially Uplifting Trance,... more on Wikipedia
- John O'Callaghan is an Irish musician and DJ, mainly producing trance music. He also produces... more on Wikipedia
- Armin Jozef Jacobus Daniël van Buuren (born December 25, 1976) is a Dutch DJ, record producer... more on Wikipedia
- Gabriel & Dresden is the project name of the DJs and producers Josh Gabriel and Dave Dresden... more on Wikipedia
- Ørjan Nilsen is a Norwegian trance and progressive producer-DJ.
- Jörg Loeffelmeier, better known by his stage name Jorn van Deynhoven, is a DJ and trance... more on Wikipedia
- Paul Mark Oakenfold (born 30 August 1963), formerly known mononymously as Oakenfold, is an... more on Wikipedia
- Richard Durand is a Dutch Disc jockey and record producer. His real name is Richard van... more on Wikipedia
- Sean Tyas (, born 1979), is an American DJ and electronic music producer based in... more on Wikipedia
- Andreas Tomalla, better known by his stage name Talla 2XLC, is an electronic music producer... more on Wikipedia10
- Marlo Hoogstraten is a DJ, and producer of electronic music. Hoogstraten is known as MaRLo in... more on Wikipedia10
- Simon Patterson is a British trance DJ and producer from London.10
- Stuart Langelaan (born 4 June 1974), stage name Lange, is a British DJ and record producer.10
- John Fleming (or John "00" Fleming; born 1 April 1969) is an English trance producer and DJ... more on Wikipedia
- Ferry Tayle is a French DJ and trance producer living in Strasbourg, Alsace, France. In 2000,... more on Wikipedia