Are you ready to test your knowledge in almost any category imaginable? Then it's time to look over this list of the best Trivial Pursuit editions. From The Golden Girls to the Horror Movies edition there is a version of Trivial Pursuit for just about anybody. Find your favorite version of Trivial Pursuit and then vote it up! Come back and see how your favorite editions match up to other trivia aficionados.
Hardcore fans can generally find a Trivial Pursuit to match their tastes but the Trivial Pursuit Family, Party, and Classic editions are versions of the game that everyone can enjoy. For those really looking to expand their trivia knowledge should try Trivial Pursuit Master Edition for a true challenge. There's a version for anyone who wants to answer questions about their favorite subject.
- 1800 new questions from the 8 Harry Potter films
- Game comes with custom board and house Movers Shield
- The categories include magical locations, magical people and more
- Quick to play, easy to store, and convenient to carry
- First player to answer 12 questions correctly wins!
- The more challenging the question you answer, the farther you will move along the bonus track
- The zones along the track let you steal wedges, move opponents' tokens, and more
- It's a very special anniversary edition with extra options, extra strategy, and extra fun for everyone.
- Perfect party game for 2 to 36 people or teams
- For the first time ever, Trivial Pursuit cards cover one topic with three question levels: easy, medium, and hard
- 1,800 questions from the Star Wars saga
- Features iconic Star Wars movers
- The Black Series edition
- For 2 to 4 players
- Includes game board, 300 cards, 1 die, 4 Star Wars wedge holders, 24 wedges, and instructions
- 1,200 questions
- Quicker pace
- Play individually or in teams
- Includes game board, 100 blue cards for adults, 100 yellow cards for kids, 2 cardholders, 6 scoring tokens, 36 scoring wedges, die and instructions