Are you ready to test your knowledge in almost any category imaginable? Then it's time to look over this list of the best Trivial Pursuit editions. From The Golden Girls to the Horror Movies edition there is a version of Trivial Pursuit for just about anybody. Find your favorite version of Trivial Pursuit and then vote it up! Come back and see how your favorite editions match up to other trivia aficionados.
Hardcore fans can generally find a Trivial Pursuit to match their tastes but the Trivial Pursuit Family, Party, and Classic editions are versions of the game that everyone can enjoy. For those really looking to expand their trivia knowledge should try Trivial Pursuit Master Edition for a true challenge. There's a version for anyone who wants to answer questions about their favorite subject.
- Features classic Trivial Pursuit gameplay
- 2, 400 trivia questions from traditional game categories
- Features retro looking game board
- Includes game board, 400 cards, 1 Die, 6 wedge holders, and 36 wedges
Trivial Pursuit is a board game in which winning is determined by a player's ability to answer general knowledge and popular culture questions. The game was created in December 1979 in Montreal, Quebec, by Canadian Chris Haney, a photo editor for Montreal's The Gazette, and Scott Abbott, a sports editor for The Canadian Press. After finding pieces of their Scrabble game missing, they decided to create their own game. With the help of John Haney and Ed Werner, they completed development of the game, which was released in 1982. In North America, the game's popularity peaked in 1984, a year in which over 20 million games were sold. The rights to the game were initially licensed to Selchow and ...more on Wikipediasee more on Trivial Pursuit
- Play traditional rules or quicker gameplay
- This Master Edition of the Trivial Pursuit board game includes 2,950 intriguing, challenging, and sometimes humorous questions
- This trivia game features 6 question categories including geography, entertainment, history, art and literature, science and nature, and sports and leisure
- Play the Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game following classic gameplay, or collect a wedge any time you answer a questions correctly, not just on the wedge spaces
- The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game comes with a timer to keep up the pace
- Includes 600 cards and 3,600 trivia questions
- Anniversary edition features premium packaging and game components
- Includes 1,200 "Remember When?" questions from 1979-2018
- Includes game board, 400 Trivial Pursuit cards, 200 "Ruby Deck" Trivial Pursuit cards, 1 die, 6 wedge holders, 36 wedges, 1 Ruby game piece, 1 Silver Card box, 1 Ruby Card box, and instructions. Ages 16 and up. For 2-6 players
- 1800 new questions from the 8 Harry Potter films
- Game comes with custom board and house Movers Shield
- The categories include magical locations, magical people and more
- Quick to play, easy to store, and convenient to carry
- First player to answer 12 questions correctly wins!
Harry James Potter is the title character of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter, who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the internationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father. ...more on Wikipediasee more on Harry Potter