Bored? Not anymore! These are the best TV shows for binge-watching. The greatest television shows in the world are ranked here as a sort of TV guide for marathoning shows. You can binge watch past seasons of programs currently airing to catch up to speed. You can also binge watch recently ended television programs to experience the entire show without the wait between seasons. And the best TV shows of all time don't just have to be watched on, well, television.
Binge-viewing is the way all the cool kids watch the top TV shows these days, as Netflix, Hulu, HBOGo and Disney+ take us away from our remote controls and onto our computers. And if these must-see TV shows aren't on the web, this list contains the best TV series available on DVD or Blu-Ray. These are the best shows to marathon during a weekend or all summer long, good shows that keep us clicking "Yes, I'm Still Watching." From classic comedies to Emmy-nominated dramas, this list of the greatest shows in history and best shows to binge watch not only answers the question "What are the best TV shows on Netflix?" but also "What shows should I watch this summer?"
From the best late night comedy shows to the greatest dramas on TV, these are the series you should be binging on. The best shows to marathon will keep you clicking episode after episode -- just don't forget to eat and sleep while you do it. Now, check out the TV shows to watch below.
- 118,8846,319Stranger Things (Netflix, 2016) is an American science fiction-horror web television series created by The Duffer Brothers. When a young boy (Noah Schnapp) disappears, his mother (Winona Ryder), a police chief (David Harbour), and his friends, must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo
- Premiered: 2016
- Genres (Tv): Sci-fi, Horror, Supernatural, Period drama
- 232,64311,640Photo: Game of Thrones / HBOGame of Thrones (HBO, 2011) is an American fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, based on the series of fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin. Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner
- Premiered: 2011
- Genres (Tv): Medieval fantasy, Drama, Adventure film, Epic, Action
- 329,94712,942Photo: AMCBreaking Bad (AMC, 2008) is an American neo-Western crime drama television series created by Vince Gilligan. After being diagnosed with cancer, a depressed high school chemistry teacher (Bryan Cranston), with the help of his former student (Aaron Paul), decides to produce and sell methamphetamine in order to secure his family's future.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt
- Premiered: 2008
- Genres (Tv): Crime drama, Thriller, Neo-western, Tragedy
- 416,9427,457Photo: The Office / NBCThe Office (NBC, 2005) is an American mockumentary sitcom television series developed by Greg Daniels, based on the 2001 British series. Led by manager Michael Scott (Steve Carell), the office of Dunder Mifflin Scranton Branch experiences adventures, romances, and mishaps.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B. J. Novak
- Premiered: 2005
- Genres (Tv): Sitcom, Mockumentary