Wolverine is arguably the most recognizable and prolific of all the X-Men. He's the best there is at what he does. As such, there are many different variations on the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the man himself in comic books, Wolverine is in virtually every form of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like playing as Wolverine in Marvel vs Capcom more or in Wolverine: Adamantium Rage? Is "Wolverine and the X-Men" your favorite animated series or is the '90s Fox show? Do you like him better in solo films like The Wolverine or in team ensembles like X2?Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of Wolverine ever? The game versions of Wolverine all have him as a playable character. Vote up your favorite alternate versions of Wolverine!
- Regular 616 Continuity and all that is canon therein.Logan is a fictional character from the X-Men series. He is a mutant who possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and ...more
- Superhuman abilities help the X-Men protect the world against evil.
- "Wolverine: Old Man Logan" is an eight-issue storyline from the Wolverine ongoing series by writer Mark Millar and artist Steve McNiven, published by Marvel Comics. It began in June 2008, ran through ...more
- In the near future, a weary Logan (Hugh Jackman) cares for an ailing Professor X (Patrick Stewart) at a remote outpost on the Mexican border. His plan to hide from the outside world gets upended when ...more
- Wolverine: Weapon X is a 2009 comic book series published by Marvel Comics starring the superhero Wolverine. The series is written by Jason Aaron, writing his first ongoing series starring Wolverine ...more
- This short film from the Hulk vs dvd acts as a prequel to the entire series and depicts Wolverine's first battle with the Incredible Hulk.
- Lured to a Japan he hasn't seen since World War II, century-old mutant Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) finds himself in a shadowy realm of yakuza and samurai. Wolverine is pushed to his physical and ...more
- Convinced that mutants pose a threat to humanity, Dr. Bolivar Trask (Peter Dinklage) develops the Sentinels, enormous robotic weapons that can detect a mutant gene and zero in on that person. In the ...more
- The Uncanny X-Men, sometimes referred to as Marvel's X-Men, is an action video game released by LJN for the NES in 1989. It is a licensed game based on the series of X-Men comics of the same name by ...more
- X-Men: Age of Apocalypse is a Marvel Comics six-issue limited series which takes place a year after the last story in the X-Men: Age of Apocalypse one-shot, with Magneto's X-Men helping North America ...more
Wolverine: Enemy of the State
Frank Miller's Wolverine
- A group of mutants must work together to protect the future of the world.
- Ultimate Wolverine is a fictional comic book superhero appearing in books published by Marvel Comics. He is an alternative version of Wolverine who appears in stories set in the Ultimate Marvel ...more
- The X-Men film series is an American series of superhero films based on the fictional superhero team of the same name, who originally appeared in a series of comic books created by Stan Lee and Jack ...more
- A superhero with spider-like skills fights villains.
- X-Men: Children of the Atom is an arcade game that was produced by Capcom and released on the CP System II arcade hardware in 1994. Based on the X-Men comic book, it is the first fighting game ...more
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes is a 2000 fighting game developed and published by Capcom. It is the sixth game in the Marvel vs. Capcom series. With the sixth installment, Capcom simplified ...more
- Some of the Earth's mightiest heroes join a freedom fighting alliance.
- Peter Parker juggles the growing pains of high school with being a super hero.
- Wolverine is an action video game developed by Software Creations and published by LJN for the NES, and was released exclusively in North America in 1991. It is a licensed game based on the Marvel ...more
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes is the fifth Marvel Comics-licensed fighting game by Capcom and the third game in the Marvel vs. Capcom series. The game was developed in late 1997 and first ...more
- Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk is a comic book miniseries, published by Marvel Comics. The series is set in one of Marvel's shared universes, the Ultimate Universe. It was written by Lost co-creator ...more
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is a crossover fighting game developed by Capcom. It features Capcom's own characters and characters from American comic book company Marvel Comics. It is the ...more