Wonder Woman is arguably the most iconic female superhero in the history of comics, but what was the best version of Wonder Woman?
As such, there are many different variations of the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the lady herself in comic books, Wonder Woman is in so many forms of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like to play as Wonder Woman in DC vs Mortal Kombat, or do you like playing as her in the Lego Games? Is the current New 52 take on Wonder Woman your favorite or is the classic golden age Diana Prince comics more your style? Are you a Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman fan or are you more excited for Gal Gadot?Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of Wonder Woman ever? Vote up your favorites!
- 43394Wonder Woman is an American television series based on the DC Comics comic book superheroine of the same name. Starring Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince and Lyle Waggoner as Steve Trevor Sr.... more
- 268113Justice League is an American animated television series which ran from 2001 to 2004 on Cartoon Network. It is part of the DC animated universe. The show was produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It is... more
- 20387A good version of Lex Luthor from a parallel Earth comes to the Justice League's dimension for help to fight their evil counterparts.... more
- 330175Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film directed by Patty Jenkins, based on the DC Comics character. When a pilot (Chris Pine) crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana (Gal... more
- 287155Adrianne Lee Palicki (born May 6, 1983) is an American actress best known for her roles as Tyra Collette on the NBC series Friday Night Lights (2006–2011) and as Barbara "Bobbi" Morse on the ABC... more
The New 52 (Earth-2)
- 15676Justice League: Doom is a 2012 animation film written by Dwayne McDuffie and directed by Lauren Montgomery.... more
- 190104Superman/Batman: Apocalypse is a 2010 direct-to-video animated superhero film based on the Superman/Batman comic storyline "The Supergirl from Krypton" and is a sequel to Superman/Batman: Public... more
- 184102DC Universe Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game based upon the fictional universe of DC Comics. Developed by Daybreak Game Company's Austin studio and co-published by Sony... more
The New 52
- 13968Justice League Unlimited was an American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation and aired on Cartoon Network. Featuring a wide array of superheroes from the DC Comics universe,... more
- 14673Young Justice (Cartoon Network, 2010) is an American action adventure superhero animation series created by Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman and based on the comic book series of the same name. The... more
- 11064Donna Troy is a comic book superheroine published by DC Comics. She first appeared in The Brave and the Bold vol. 1 #60, and was created by Bob Haney and Bruno Premiani. She has been known as the... more
Wonder Woman (2013 Short)
- 9260JLA/Avengers is a comic book limited series and crossover published in prestige format by DC Comics and Marvel Comics from September 2003 to May 2004. The series was written by Kurt Busiek, with art... more
- 11888Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting video game based upon the fictional universe of DC Comics. The game was developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment... more
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a 2016 American superhero film directed by Zack Snyder, based on the DC Comics characters. Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman (Ben... more
- 3710Wonder Woman is a 2009 direct-to-DVD animated superhero film focusing on the superheroine of the same name. The plot of the film is loosely based on George Pérez's reboot of the character,... more
- 9570Super Friends is an American animated television series about a team of superheroes, which ran from 1973 to 1986 on ABC as part of its Saturday morning cartoon lineup. It was produced by... more