List of the best wood pellet grills. According to grillers, these are the top wood pellet grills currently being sold. When men and women are searching for wood pellet grills to buy online, utilize these rankings to the fullest. Many individuals find that the best wood pellet grills available and on the market have handles made of stainless steel and an interior light so you can see everything you are deliciously cooking.Others prefer rollberlade style wheels on their wood pellet grills in addition to modern technology features like a Smart Grill Technology Controller that maintains precise temperature. So what brand of wood pellet grill should you buy? REC TEC, Traeger, and Royall Grills make truly high quality grills and arguably the best wood pellet grills for sale. However, those are just a few of the many brands you fill find on this list -- and any brand you read here is top shelf stuff and worth every penny. All of the wood pellet electrical BBQ grills on this list are popular because of the fact that they really are the best wood pellet grills you can buy.
Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill and Smoker BBQ with Digital Controls and Stainless Temp ProbeCamp ChefTake your outdoor cooking to the next level with the Camp Chef Pellet Grill and Smoker. Designed with the home griller in mind, built-in features simplify the process of smoking. The included digital temperature readout takes the guesswork out of the cooking process. The Pellet Grill and Smoker features range from innovative digital smoker controls to dual temperature sensors.
- 8551Traeger Junior Pellet Grill Ideal for small households, tailgating, or college living, the Traeger Junior Grill is a great introduction to pellet cooking. This grill offers a 292 square inch primary cooking area that offers up to 19,500 BTUs. It's 15" x 20" cooking surface includes a porcelain coated grilling grate, and features convection technology that circulates hot smoky air around your food for even cooking.
Flame Broiler for CS570Louisiana GrillsThis 2 piece "Arched Flavor Guard" uses a sliding place that will open and will allow the intense, direct flame cooking knows as charbroil to cook your food. Simply slide the plate back into the closed position and your back to the indirect convection cooking.
Aviditi XL100 Wood Pellet Barbeque GrillAviditiThis Aviditi grill packs a punch with its many features. This pellet grill offers a 418 square inch primary cooking area and offers up to 20,000 BTUs. With it's 19-Inch by 22-Inch cooking surface it features a porcelain coated grilling grate, a smoke exhaust and EZ drain grease system. The grill uses convection technology to evenly heat and cook foods by circulating hot smoky air around the food.
- 73100With the push of a button, your REC TEC Grill will automatically light and heat up to temperature you have selected. Once your REC TEC has heated up it will maintain its temperature throughout the cooking process. This precise temperature control allows you to grill, smoke, sear and bake. Since all of the heat comes from real wood, you get the benefit of all that wood flavor.
Royall Grills RG1000 Wood Pellet GrillRoyall GrillsThe royall 1000 wood pellet grill has more room than some of our more expensive competitors. It is a great, affordable, introduction to long - slow - wood smoked barbecue. It has all the essential features you will need to start cooking. Be careful, because before you know it, you'll be ordering our top of the line model, because nothing beats slow cooked 'que.
- 70This elite grill is a stylish twist on the our FC-KL070 and features a durable powder coat finish that adds a sleek touch to the steel grill. It has a 418 square inch primary cooking area, and offers up to 20,000 BTUs. The 19-Inch by 22-Inch cooking surface features a porcelain coated grilling grate.
Royall Grills RGPRO Wood Pellet GrillRoyall GrillsThe royall pro wood pellet grill has all the room you could ever want to go vertical. Cooking with indirect heat means the temperature is the same at the top of the chamber as the bottom. With optional equipment you can have 1254 square inch of cooking space. Smoking ribs or grilling a ton of burgers is a cinch with the royall pro wood pellet grill.
Whitfield Pellet Stove-burn Pot Grate- 10 BarWhitfieldThis is an after market burn pot grate. It is 5 1/4" wide stainless steel. The body of this grate is one piece and the bottom has laser cut slots instead of welded round rods. Replacement for part number 12051263 This part is compatible with: Profile 20 Profile 30 Advantage II-T C Quest T300P
- 24This Aviditi grill packs a punch with its many features. This pellet grill offers a 418 square inch primary cooking area, and offers up to 20,000 BTUs. With it's 19-Inch by 22-Inch cooking surface it features a porcelain coated grilling grate, a smoke exhaust, and EZ drain grease system. The grill uses convection technology to evenly heat and cook foods by circulating hot smoky air around the food.
Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Pellet GrillTraeger20,000 BTU, Traeger Texas Lil' Tex Elite Barbeque Grill, 418 SQIN Cooking Surface, Fully Automatic Auger, Digital Control With Control From Smoke To Over 400 Degrees, Easy Drain Grease System With A 20 LB Pellet Hopper.
- 05THE BRECKWELL P2000 WOOD PELLET Stove is Standard Matte Black with Gold Trim on the grill louvers and outlining the door perimeter. It is 50,000 BTU/Hr and will heat up to 2500 Square Feet. The Hopper Bin is LARGE at 70 lbs with Auto Iginition and a Large Ash Drawer. It is a QUIET machine with whisper swoosh blowers.