Fans of professional wrestling certainly have opinions on the best WWE Tough Enough winners. It takes a combination of athletic skill and charisma to make it in the world of professional wrestling, and the below contestants were up to that task. By both perfecting impressive stunts in the rink and cultivating personas to wow fans, many past contenders eventually went on to long and lucrative careers as professional wrestlers. Which Tough Enough winner stands out from the crowd? Help decide here.
Many past Tough Enough contestants are now beloved figures in the wrestling community. John Morrison, who goes by stage names such as Johnny Mundo and Johnny Nitro, has been wrestling for years after his Season 3 win and has also made many film and television appearances. After her Season 2 win, Linda Miles went on to portray the WWE's villainous Shaniqua. Other past winners include Sara Lee, Jackie Gayda, and Maven Huffman.
Which wrestler do you think has the most talent? Below, vote up the best winners of WWE Tough Enough.
Ring names: Johnny Blaze, Johnny Impact, Johnny Mundo, Johnny Nitro, Johnny Onxy, Johnny Spade, Johnny Superstar
- Competed on Survivor Season 37
- Part of various WWE teams, including MNM and the Miz
- Wrestled in Lucha Underground and Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide
- Won numerous awards and championships such as Tag Team of the Year (2008), Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (2009), and Next Generation Wrestling's World Title Tournament Winner (2013)
- Appeared in several films and TV shows such as GLOW, Shameless, Days of Our Lives, Dave Made a Maze, and Sharknado 5: Global Swarming
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Ring Name: Maven
- Wrestled for WWE Raw, NWA Cyberspace, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated Rookie of the Year (2002)
- Won WWF Hardcore Championship three times
- Appeared on various television programs such as The Surreal Life, MTV's The 70s House, and HSN Today
Ring Name: Miss Jackie, Just Jackie
- Wrestled in one-on-one matches and as part of a tag team for WWE SmackDown
- Worked for several independent circuits such as Ballpark Brawl
- Received Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's 2005 Knockout of the Year Award
Birthplace: Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America