On April 11, 2022, the official Better Call Saul Twitter account casually posted a picture of the two main characters of Breaking Bad with a caption that says "They're coming back. #BetterCallSaul". Most fans don't really know how to feel about the reveal and have taken to Twitter to share their thoughts on the matter, some calling it a tasteless spoiler while others are saying that it only fuels their excitement for the final season of Saul. We have collected some of the most exciting responses to the post that we could find. Don't forget to vote up the posts that make the best points.
1. Seeing Jesse Makes More Sense Than Walter
2. It'll Probably Be A Flashback Scene
3. Maybe It All Ends Where It Began
4. Does It Feel Like A Spoiler?
5. They Consider It A Massive Spoiler
6. The Performances Are Great But Nothing Happens