List of the top biotechnology companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major biotechnology companies includes the largest and most profitable biotechnology businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest biotechnology companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous biotechnology companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the biotechnology industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big biotechnology businesses.
List features Abbott Laboratories, 3M and more companies.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest biotechnology companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful biotechnology companies?"
- 23andMe, Inc. is a privately-held company dedicated to helping individuals understand their own genetic information using recent advances in DNA analysis technologies and web-based interactive... more
- The 3M Company, formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation based in St. Paul, Minnesota. 3M headquarters are in the St.... more
3SBio Inc.Biotechnology3SBio wants to find a cure for a wide spread of ailments, including cancer and viral and autoimmune diseases....
- 454 Life Sciences is a biotechnology company based in Branford, Connecticut. It is a subsidiary of Roche, and specializes in high-throughput DNA sequencing.... more
Aastrom Biosciences, Inc.Biotechnology, Stem Cell Research
- Abbott Laboratories is an American pharmaceuticals and health care products company. It has 90,000 employees and operates in over 130 countries. The company headquarters are in Abbott Park, North... more
- Abiomed is a manufacturer of medical implant devices, including the AbioCor artificial heart and Impella. It is headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts and has an additional office in Aachen,... more
AblynxBiotechnologyAblynx is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of Nanobodies.... more
AbraxisBiotechnologyAbraxis Kits is a company based in Warminster Township, Pennsylvania that designs, develops and manufactures immunochemistry-based testing products for scientific research and industrial... more
Abraxis BioScience, Inc.Pharmaceutical Preparation, BiotechnologyAbraxis is developing therapeutics for cancer and is bringing forward the first protein based nanoparticle chemotherapeutic compound, ABRAXANE.... more
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.Pharmaceutical Preparation, BiotechnologyACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The company has a portfolio of four product candidates, including pimavanserin, which is in Phase IV development as a treatment for... more
- Accelrys is a software company headquartered in the United States, with representation in Europe and Asia. It provides software for chemical, materials and bioscience research for the pharmaceutical,... more
Access Pharmaceuticals Inc.Pharmaceutical Preparation, BiotechnologyAccess Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Access) is a biopharmaceutical company... more
ACLARA BioSciences Inc.Biotechnology
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.Biotechnology, Health CareAcorda Therapeutics is a biotechnology company based in Ardsley, New York, USA. The company develops drugs to improve therapies that improve neurological function in people with multiple sclerosis,... more
ActelionBiotechnologyActelion is developing innovative treatments to serve high unmet medical needs.... more
Active Biotech ABBiotechnology
Acusphere, Inc.Pharmaceutical Preparation, Biotechnology
AdlyfeBiotechnologyAdlyfe is developing molecular diagnostics for amyloid based diseases including Alzheimer's Disease, Creutzfeidt Disease, and animal TSE diseases....
Adnavance Technologies Inc.BiotechnologyAdnavance is developing DNA diagnostics....