The Most Attractive Blonde Actresses In Their 30s
The below attractive blonde actresses in their 30s are some of the most talented actresses working in Hollywood today. Some, like Westworld's Evan Rachel Wood, have grown up in the public eye, while others are currently making their mark on the big screen.
Margot Robbie of Babylon and Wolf of Wall Street fame is another natural blonde. You will also recognize actress Jennifer Lawrence from her iconic roles as Katniss Everdeen in the adaptation of The Hunger Games series, and as Mystique in the X-Men franchise, most notably X-Men: First Class and X-Men: Days of The Future Past. These performers act in many different genres and formats, from Scarlett Johansson in Avengers: Endgame, to Emma Stone in La La Land. These gorgeous blondes have caught the public eye, and captured our hearts as well.
Vote up your favorite blonde-haired beauty below.
- Photo: Ethan Miller / Getty ImagesMargot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in 2019, she was ranked among the world's highest-paid actresses. Born and raised on a farm in Dalby, Queensland, Robbie studied drama at Somerset College. She began her career in Australian independent films in the late 2000s, before working in the soap opera Neighbours (2008–2011), which earned her two Logie Award nominations. After moving to the United States, she starred in the short-lived ABC drama series Pan Am (2011–2012). In 2013, she had a ...more
- Born: 07-02-1990
- Photo: Neilson Barnard / Getty ImagesBlake Ellender Lively (née Brown; August 25, 1987) is an American actress. Lively is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series Gossip Girl (2007–2012). She also starred in a number of films, including The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), The Town (2010), Green Lantern (2011), Savages (2012), The Age of Adaline (2015), The Shallows (2016) and A Simple Favor (2018). She has been married to actor Ryan Reynolds since 2012, with whom she has two children and is expecting a third child.
- Born: 08-25-1987
- Photo: Tinseltown / Shutterstock.comScarlett Ingrid Johansson (; born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. She is the world's highest-paid actress, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has made multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100, and is the recipient of several awards, including a Tony Award and a British Academy Film Award. Born and raised in Manhattan, New York City, Johansson aspired to be an actress from a young age and first appeared on stage in an Off-Broadway play as a child. She made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North (1994), and gained early recognition for her roles in Manny & Lo (1996), The Horse Whisperer (1998), and Ghost World (2001). She shifted to adult roles in 2003 ...more
- Born: 11-22-1984
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BYDianna Elise Agron (; born April 30, 1986) is an American actress, singer, and dancer. In 2006, Agron made her television debut as Jessica Grant on CSI: NY. From 2006 to 2007, Agron had recurring roles on Veronica Mars as Jenny Budosh, and Heroes as Debbie Marshall. In 2009, Agron was cast as Quinn Fabray on the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. Agron has appeared in the films The Hunters (2011), I Am Number Four (2011), The Family (2013), Zipper (2015), Bare (2015), and Novitiate (2017).
- Born: 04-30-1986
- Photo: TWC / Relativity MediaJennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence appeared in Time's 100 most influential people in the world list in 2013 and in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2014 and 2016. During her childhood, Lawrence performed in church plays and school musicals. At age 14, she was spotted by a talent scout while vacationing in New York City with her family. Lawrence then moved to Los Angeles and began her acting career by playing guest roles in television shows. Her first major role came as a main cast member on the sitcom The Bill Engvall Show ...more
- Born: 08-15-1990
- Photo: Jason Merritt/TERM / Staff / Getty ImagesHilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and author. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Thereafter, Duff appeared in numerous films, with leading roles in Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), Duff began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009), ...more
- Born: 09-28-1987